Louisville Game Thread... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a turnover

We need a miracle.

1574551543386.png

Thought we could beat this team if the D held up, and that was before the Makers.

That's what happens when you have one of the worst and most undisciplined defenses in America. Wildhack has to demand changes. We look like Rutgers out there
No we don’t. They got shut out again today.

That's what happens when you have one of the worst and most undisciplined defenses in America. Wildhack has to demand changes. We look like Rutgers out there
Dino has already started
I believe he knows what needs fixed and doesn’t need Wildhack to step in

the cards are trying way too hard to make this an incredible comeback

No doubt a true statement. Babers without Dungey in all those games in his four years of coaching...look at the record. It ain’t pretty.

Completely get rid of every single person associated with this “Tampa 2” BS. All new defensive staff besides Monroe, and Reynolds maybe. With 20 points in mid third quarter we should be in every single game within 10 points at least.

I hate to say this but our D is playing like Stanard's history as DC showed they probably would. In fairness, he wasn't DC the whole year but nothing suggests in his history he would be better than Ward.

I would kill for DeLeone right now.

He was an awesome offensive coach.

His play calling for stake at the end but he always had a ground game no matter how young or average his OL was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom