Louisville Game... | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happier if Sterlin Gilbert broke into my house, crapped on my coffee table, and pissed in my last box of Count Chocula

Sterlin would go to the wrong house and then be too constipated to crap in anybody’s box of cereal

I’ll admit that I just flipped the game on. Have we really only run 28 plays in 3 quarters? Suffering succotash.

where is everyone gonna go?

TD and Rex will become a starter and backup respectively at Carson Newman University in TN.

Taj Harris will transfer to Sbarro Pizza and get fired after a week

Airon Servais will become a bouncer at Lookers . . . . he will not be able to prevent people from getting in.

Given the resources we have now and ACC affiliation I think Marrone would have brought in better talent than what are currently doing.
Marrone would fix the OL and have a professional game plan each week.
Problem is he didn’t like recruiting.

I doubt he wants to be here again unless he cares about a HC paycheck.
He won’t make that much as a pro OL coach.

What’s really sad is there is no one on offense, besides the running back that excites me for the future. There is zero talent on offense. It’s dreadful on the offensive side of the ball. At least on defense there’s some exciting young talent. Absolutely nothing on offense.

I think there’s a decent chance that COVID will cancel the ND game. Next week - no stopping that crap fest, though

easy for you to say
It is, because every other ACC team who wants to play major college football does it. You don’t win you get fired. If you don’t want to do what is needed to play with the big boys go play in the Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom