Louisville Game... | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, there's a good chance Dino reads Green Eggs & Ham in his postgame presser.

Dear God...Hope he doesn’t pull out The Little Engine That Could!:oops::confused:

I wonder with all the money spent on Dome Renovations, and placed in the program how you possibly keep Dino after this year. We will get blown out next two games guaranteed. One win all of our games against our conference and of course Liberty. The Dome will be empty next year if we can even go to the games. Pay the buyout and start over.

easy for you to say

I wonder with all the money spent on Dome Renovations, and placed in the program how you possibly keep Dino after this year. We will get blown out next two games guaranteed. One win all of our games against our conference and of course Liberty. The Dome will be empty next year if we can even go to the games. Pay the buyout and start over.

Eating the buyout now is just going to make it harder for the next coach. And with all due respect to our fans because we have A LOT of good ones, but our attendance has been dreadful outside of the end of 2018.

Just fix the offense, win games, and everything will be fine.

The thing I don’t get about Dino. It’s like he’s sulking on the sidelines. Isolated, not talking to any of the guys. Duck, I’d just like to see some fight from the guy.
He looks resigned and defeated. Problem is, he’s the captain of this sinking ship. It’s his scheme, his coaches and his players.

would you? Pretty sure he’s not going to walk away from 7 mil over 2 years could be 10-11 over 3

I can dream right? I think it is more likely he retires then suddenly becomes a good coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom