Louisville Game... | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Marrone “developed” talent to compete in the weak Big East. And his high water mark was 5-2 in that conference. Don’t get me wrong, I’d take him back, but the bar was definitely different in his tenure.

I have a really bad feeling we will see Rex next instead of Tex

Marrone would fix the OL and have a professional game plan each week.
Problem is he didn’t like recruiting.

I doubt he wants to be here again unless he cares about a HC paycheck.
He won’t make that much as a pro OL coach.

He may not have liked it, but I still think he was a very under rated recruiter, as far as classes he brought in. We were bridesmaid to some elite recruits under Doug when we were still in the Big East with crap facilities. We haven't been close to some of the recruits we went down to the wire wth under DM. Just hire a bunch of assistants that can recruit, and be the closer. Our player development was never better and you knew you would have a professional game plan week in and week out.

Based on this oline are you really?

I stand corrected. I CAN believe it. I'm LIVID about it.

We have a promising young quarterback that we can't protect. Let's send him to the hospital as is tradition.

The state of this offensive line alone is a fireable offense.

It is, because every other ACC team who wants to play major college football does it. You don’t win you get fired. If you don’t want to do what is needed to play with the big boys go play in the Mac.

again easy for you to say. Step up to the pump

Wonder what are ‘21 commitments are saying watching this mess?
I can only imagine the texts they are receiving tonight from other D1 coaches during this disaster on national TV.

No way are the two kids from Hawaii coming to Syracuse to play football.

stop. I knew this was coming. You were probably willing to scrub Dino’s soiled bvd’s with your teeth after 2018.

clown
You don't know me. I can't help it that you are all googly eyes over Dino. You and all your posse were ripping on me a few weeks ago when I was saying how bad Dino was. You're the clown, loser

Wonder what are ‘21 commitments are saying watching this mess?

That's really what I am wondering? The sell has to be well you can all play next year, hell even have a chance to start...

Given Morgan's injury I wonder if we've hit the QB threshold the ACC says we need to have in order to cancel games.

I can't believe it's come to this but if we can mercy kill the season, we probably should.

Who would've thought we could possibly forfeit games due to injury and not COVID...

Like why do we never see anyone new on the offensive line? They literally can not be worse. This offensive line that has been playing most of the year together just sent our QB to the hospital. Maybe try some new people. Play the younger player it is working for the defense.

I truly don’t understand how these recruits and players can trust anything the coaches say right now. Clearly Dino has no clue What is going on and hasn’t for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom