Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread

I saw a video segment where they interviewed the students who run it. It’s all simply grass roots time and effort. The kids put the work into it/
Oh wow, any chance you know how I could find that video?

1662398744274.jpeg

Me after Garrett Williams intercepted Malik Cunningham’s pass play (that Louisville always runs and beat us up year after year).

Last edited:
Can someone list the drops for me? Certainly the Jones one halfway through the third, and probably the deep sideline throw later in the third to Alford, I guess you could call the one to Jackson at the end of the first half since he got a hand on it, but the ball was thrown behind him. I actually didn;t think drops were that bad. Penalties on the other hand...
Cooper played well but had a drop as well that I recall. I think there were 3 to 4 drops overall.

I saw a video segment where they interviewed the students who run it. It’s all simply grass roots time and effort. The kids put the work into it/
They sound awesome and more importantly look like they're having a blast, and that's what it's all about!
We have to get word to them to work on an entrance song so a bunch of dorky middle aged folks dont get involved in it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom