Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Discussion Thread

So…. Shrader now #26 in the country in CFB Fantasy League points. Tucker is #40.

Oh and Tommy D. Is #27.

If we could start the season with 5-0, we will get back to Top 25 ranking again.
Can you believe all the following schools receiving at least one vote on Coach poll: Florida State, Louisville, Purdue, Army, Appalachian State and Boise State?

Tommy played 2 games already.

Shredder & Tuck only 1.
I could be wrong - I’m not a Fantasy FB player - but I think it’s average per game.

Do you see other teams bring in the second string to run out the clock at the end of the game? I don't. Not sure what else you're expecting them do there, from an offensive standpoint. They took minimal risks. They were vanilla plays.
Yes, with a 24 point lead under 4 minutes you often see the second string in the game.

I just played this and my daughter says “GEESH!! What is that? That scared me!” Lol. Why were the lights on as they came out the tunnel? Why not dark, with the orange lights and fog? I would think that would be a lot more exciting

The grabbing face masks, twisting at legs in piles, diving on the pile late, those cheap blindside blocks….yeah, they were something else.

We were physical between the whistles. The right way. They were dirty.
Louisville is our biggest rival lately as far as I’m concerned.

EA5EFD91-8C7E-442E-AA8A-EC2650788426.jpeg
Otto’s Army was on point Saturday night.

Saturday night was just plain special. It was our third ever game in the Dome after our first two games last season. Our first as STH.

We couldn’t be happier with our seats in 332; great sight line and all the seat neighbors seemed to know each other. The North Manley tailgating crew was awesome, I got a Sean Tucker jersey, and we CRUSHED dirty Louisville. What a night!!

I found a link that determined that Louisville’s strength of schedule is the 7th most difficult in the nation for 2022. (Syracuse was 33.)

Louisville getting crushed on Saturday, showing that they have several weaknesses on O and D is a really bad omen for this season. And for Satterfield.

Sad Michael Jordan GIF

View attachment 219597Otto’s Army was on point Saturday night.
I'd love to know what Otto's Army has been doing the last couple of seasons. Seems like the student section used to get made fun of, but lately it's been a major strength.

Maybe kids coming off of Covid are super hyped for big events?

Anybody know the special sauce Otto's Army has these days? I work in marketing and am fascinated by the great job they're doing. Something special is happening there.

I'd love to know what Otto's Army has been doing the last couple of seasons. Seems like the student section used to get made fun of, but lately it's been a major strength.

Maybe kids coming off of Covid are super hyped for big events?

Anybody know the special sauce Otto's Army has these days? I work in marketing and am fascinated by the great job they're doing. Something special is happening there.
I saw a video segment where they interviewed the students who run it. It’s all simply grass roots time and effort. The kids put the work into it/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom