Lydon at the 5 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lydon at the 5

I thought Andrew played one of his better defensive games last night.
Yeah, at the two he's god awful on defense, but at the three he's okay enough for what we have right now, and yesterday he seemed to play one of his better games defensively.

I honestly think TT is better at the 5 on the defensive end than he is on the wing. TT doesn't really put his hands up, his hands are always on his side when moving around as a wing on D... this results in a lot of late close outs (I noticed this at the beginning of the season). At the 5, he is slightly better defensively but doesn't communicate well on the defensive end. He still is terrible on defense and I'm so happy Lydon is now back in the middle of the zone.

I honestly think TT is better at the 5 on the defensive end than he is on the wing. TT doesn't really put his hands up, his hands are always on his side when moving around as a wing on D... this results in a lot of late close outs (I noticed this at the beginning of the season). At the 5, he is slightly better defensively but doesn't communicate well on the defensive end. He still is terrible on defense and I'm so happy Lydon is now back in the middle of the zone.

Hopefully solved / improved as he gains experience.

Not sure that he'll ever be a fearsome defender, though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom