Lydon won't scrimmage at NBA combine | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Lydon won't scrimmage at NBA combine

Where did he test in ALPHANESS and GO TO GUYISM!! That's what he needed to come back and develop! Because it is imperative that rookies enter the league expecting to be the alpha and the go to guy!

Dion approves of this message. ;)

is there anybody on board here who really thinks tyler lydon starts in the nba next year ? there are probably some who thinks he makes the roster. and others (like me) who predict D league.

is there anybody on board here who really thinks tyler lydon starts in the nba next year ? there are probably some who thinks he makes the roster. and others (like me) who predict D league.
Depends on who drafts him and what they're trying to accomplish.

His measurables at the combine were very good except for the body fat, which was over 13%. Those of us who thought he looked soft last year were right.

Thanks Hicks

Lydon fits the mold of the current NBA player, which is tall, athletic and able to shoot. Plus he has a really high bball IQ. If he gets stronger his upside is Draymond Green. A lot of NBA teams will take a chance on that.

Lydon fits the mold of the current NBA player, which is tall, athletic and able to shoot. Plus he has a really high bball IQ. If he gets stronger his upside is Draymond Green. A lot of NBA teams will take a chance on that.

He will never be Draymond Green, he just isn't that type of player, unless he starts taking roids.

I like Lydon and think he'll fit into the NBA nicely, but he is not Draymond. Draymond is a bull in a china shop and is an exceptional passer. Lydon is simply a stretch-4; way better shooter than Draymond but that's it.

What did he test on pump faking?

upload_2017-5-15_9-46-23.png

He will never be Draymond Green, he just isn't that type of player, unless he starts taking roids.

Dude you seriously hate on our guys once they declare for the draft before graduating. There is no arguing that its out there. I don't get it. And this post has nothing to do with the one I quoted. Its over all.

Dude you seriously hate on our guys once they declare for the draft before graduating. There is no arguing that its out there. I don't get it. And this post has nothing to do with the one I quoted. Its over all.

Im not hating on anyone, because I don't think he will be Draymond Green, different players, look at Green's body and look at Lydon's.

If Tyler Lydon becomes Peja Stojakovic, he'd be worth a top 5 pick. Peja was a career 40% shooter at 6'10, and averaged above 20ppg multiple seasons.

I'm sticking with Matt Bonner.

If Tyler Lydon becomes Peja Stojakovic, he'd be worth a top 5 pick. Peja was a career 40% shooter at 6'10, and averaged above 20ppg multiple seasons.
Trying to be optimistic for Tyler; has a high ceiling imo...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom