MACtion | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

MACtion

W Mich's Dwayne Eskridge is so explosive. Guy gave us fits previous years. Just scored a TD. Btw he was a kid we almost flipped when Dino took the job.
I recognized that name and was just reading the recruiting thread from 2016. He seems to be for them what Jordan should be for us.

Wow, WMU is gonna win this game. WMU was down 10 with 2 mins left. They score a TD with like 40 seconds left. Missed the extra point. Now they are down 4 and have to recover a onside kick and score a TD. They recovered the kick. Drove and scored a TD with a fake spike. No one was covering the WR. Toledo guys must be sick

Last edited:
Sigh so mad we couldn't watch this due to the YouTube outage last night...

Sigh so mad we couldn't watch this due to the YouTube outage last night...
I wondered what was going on last night with YouTube. What was the issue do you know?

The fake spike is such great coaching and awareness by the W. Mich. players. That is something that is practiced during the situational periods.

Bad coaching by Toledo though, especially in that situation. Your guys need to be lined up and ready.

The fake spike is such great coaching and awareness by the W. Mich. players. That is something that is practiced during the situational periods.

Bad coaching by Toledo though, especially in that situation. Your guys need to be lined up and ready.
Facts.

I wondered what was going on last night with YouTube. What was the issue do you know?
Maybe YouTube got shut down again b/c Google was tracking children. They were recently fined $170M for this.

I don’t know about Lewis - but not Lester. He who found Dungey.

22-18 ( 14-10 in conference) with best MAC Talent from the boat rower his first couple years. I think there were 5-6 NFL guys on that roster when he took over. couple of 7-6 seasons. I'll pass.

Can't develop his own guys etc etc. I can already here it if he coached here, like a broken record. groundhog day

22-18 ( 14-10 in conference) with best MAC Talent from the boat rower his first couple years. I think there were 5-6 NFL guys on that roster when he took over. couple of 7-6 seasons. I'll pass.

Can't develop his own guys etc etc. I can already here it if he coached here, like a broken record. groundhog day
I'm not saying he should be our coach. I'm saying that paying $3.5M more per for the results we've gotten isn't a good deal.

I'm not saying he should be our coach. I'm saying that paying $3.5M more per for the results we've gotten isn't a good deal.

Agreed. But that's what happens when a coach goes 10-3 in his 3rd year for a program desperate for success and you renegotiate a contract and there isn't a person here that didn't want to lock down Dino. Now we have to live with it for most likely 2 more years unless next year is a complete disaster.

And join the club, ton of coaches getting way overpaid for bad results.

Last edited:
I'm with the announcer, I heard a whistle too.

To wind the clock, since it temporarily stops in college on a 1st down. Standard procedure there along with his simultaneous windmill type arm motion.

W Mich's Dwayne Eskridge is so explosive. Guy gave us fits previous years. Just scored a TD. Btw he was a kid we almost flipped when Dino took the job.

I would not be sad if he decided to play one more year of college ball and take his show on the road to Syracuse, the kid is just a speed demon, and yes he destroyed us, I don't know if we would have beaten them last year if he hadn't gotten hurt early in that game. to say we need a playmaker like him is an understatement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom