MACtion | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

MACtion

Yeah, I don't get it. People want to replace Dino Babers with a taller whiter Dino Babers who used to work for Dino Babers. It's the same path and results.

But when Dino turns this around, retires on top, then I'm all for hiring Lewis to keep the train moving.
The teams Dino inherited at BG we’re better then the teams Lewis inherited at KState. If he wins tonight it’s the first 3-0 start since 58 for them

Kent state will make a bowl most likely this year. Locked into a .500 record minimum If no bowls

Yeah, I don't get it. People want to replace Dino Babers with a taller whiter Dino Babers who used to work for Dino Babers. It's the same path and results.

But when Dino turns this around, retires on top, then I'm all for hiring Lewis to keep the train moving.
LOL.

Sean is a great guy and a great coach
The system is successful with a running game . Kent had 400 yards rushing !!! 3 yards shy of 3 100 yard backs in one game . We have only had 2 100 yard rushers in 3 years both tucker this year . That’s the difference
Kent Qb is average at best but the O line and run game makes it easy pitch and catch
That’s the design of this offense. Until we can get good up front the rest is futile

Sean is a huge loss. He was Dinos Hop. Big difference is Dino isnt in the same universe as JB.

Sean is a great guy and a great coach
The system is successful with a running game . Kent had 400 yards rushing !!! 3 yards shy of 3 100 yard backs in one game . We have only had 2 100 yard rushers in 3 years both tucker this year . That’s the difference
Kent Qb is average at best but the O line and run game makes it easy pitch and catch
That’s the design of this offense. Until we can get good up front the rest is futile
We've had 4 in the last 3 years. Tucker, Neal, Strickland, and Dungy.
You are 100% right the running game really does make this system successful.

This years SU team , UB beats us by two or 3 TD’s. This might be their best team ever but I want to see how their defense handles Kent st’s offense next week.
Im guessing some outrageous score, each team in the 60s. MAC offense can be legitimately impressive but their defenses lag behind sharply. Reminds me of a g5 Big 12

Im guessing some outrageous score, each team in the 60s. MAC offense can be legitimately impressive but their defenses lag behind sharply. Reminds me of a g5 Big 12 SEC
FIFY

Another feather in Lewis’ cap is all the Ohio relationships he is developing amongst HS coaches. Will pay dividends in the P5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom