"Major Announcement" tomorrow | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

"Major Announcement" tomorrow

it could be big announcement while also showing off the new unis

If it is just uniforms that is a little tacky. I am hoping for a big splash

Re: major announcement" tomorrow at 2:45 p.m. at Destiny

No where have I seen anything that says where to watch it live.

Any clues?

If it is just uniforms that is a little tacky. I am hoping for a big splash
Re: major announcement" tomorrow at 2:45 p.m. at Destiny

No where have I seen anything that says where to watch it live.

Any clues?
thats probably exactly it.

The school is in bed with someone. YES, MSG etc, all games to be televised, shows etc...

As much as I want more Giants Stadium games, because its the smart move, I don't think the schedule qualifies as a 'major announcement'.

Television rights to NYC market??

Yeah, that qualifies.

thats probably exactly it.

The school is in bed with someone. YES, MSG etc, all games to be televised, shows etc...

As much as I want more Giants Stadium games, because its the smart move, I don't think the schedule qualifies as a 'major announcement'.

Television rights to NYC market??

Yeah, that qualifies.

But having the press conference at Destiny doesn't really fit with that. Maybe since Pyramid owns Destiny USA, Pyramid will be announced as the naming sponsor of a new stadium shaped like a pyramid?

Destiny sponsoring half-time contest. Winner gets a Lazy-Boy recliner if they can kick a 30 yard field goal while sitting in the chair.
And they get at a year of free pony rides at the mall. Employees of Syracuse University and Destiny are not eligible.

Pony rides in the Quad on game day?

Dammit..halfmoon you beat me to it by 30 secs :D

Ok so another guess?

Announcing new ticket strategy: Buy a Spring Game Ticket for $100 get a free season ticket in the Food Stamp Section

Last edited:
Syracuse University is changing the name to the University of Syracuse, to better recruit guys who have no idea who or what the heck university they are talking about!

So where are we watching/listening to this announcement-TW, Cuse.com, AOL chat room? or is that information something else that Giansante can neither confirm nor deny.

So where are we watching/listening to this announcement-TW, Cuse.com, AOL chat room? or is that information something else that Giansante can neither confirm nor deny.

Hanging upside down from the ropes course at Destiny.

Niko Tamurian ‏@NikoTamurian 2m
According to a source, there MAY actually be TWO major announcements made by SU at Destiny tomorrow. @CNYcentral

OrangeXtreme said:
Niko Tamurian ‏@NikoTamurian 2m According to a source, there MAY actually be TWO major announcements made by SU at Destiny tomorrow. @CNYcentral

We're changing our nickname to the Greymen.

Nanotech Dome. Except it would be really really tiny.

Brent Axe ‏@BrentAxeMedia 3m
Do uniforms equal a "major" announcement from @Cuse? Wouldn't be surprised if they do something else while they have everyone's attention

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom