Many of you are miserable people! | Syracusefan.com

Many of you are miserable people!

benjams77

Walk On
I’m pissed we lost.. It sucks!… But I don’t blame JB or his staff or the players.. It’s a young team learning… Please see that and stop trolling or being a dumbass or ignorant or whatever .. Miserable negative people suck and there’s many on here …JB will retire soon .. Supprt the program, Coach and players.. They are making strides and competing

I’m pissed we lost.. It sucks!… But I don’t blame JB or his staff or the players.. It’s a young team learning… Please see that and stop trolling or being a dumbass or ignorant or whatever .. Miserable negative people suck and there’s many on here …JB will retire soon .. Supprt the program, Coach and players.. They are making strides and competing

This is not the Rutgers forum...

Orange DW and Kirbivore tell me one thing you know about basketball?

Moral victories are awesome. They should count towards an at large bid. It's always best to pat a coach on the back when he gets another moral victory. He shouldn't be expected to field a winning team year in year out or compete for a tourney bid. Just putting a competitive team on the floor is all that matters and we should be grateful. He could just put 9 win teams out there so we are just lucky we are already at 13 this season. We should celebrate this team as one of his best coaching jobs ever.

Concur, Benjamin! We are a team on the rise with a lot of youth and plenty of room to grow - if we keep competing we can really develop into a competitive program down the road!

LGO!!!!

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Moral victories are awesome. They should count towards an at large bid. It's always best to pat a coach on the back when he gets another moral victory. He shouldn't be expected to field a winning team year in year out or compete for a tourney bid. Just putting a competitive team on the floor is all that matters and we should be grateful. He could just put 9 win teams out there so we are just lucky we are already at 13 this season. We should celebrate this team as one of his best coaching jobs ever.

We are one year away from the 10-year anniversary of Syracuse Basketballs' descent into obscurity. Almost a full decade of being a shell of ourselves.

Attachments

• 987F9E2B-410E-4CB8-B252-453D16BE37C5.gif
    987F9E2B-410E-4CB8-B252-453D16BE37C5.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
Retirement is long overdue

No way this is his fault. I wish it was like Xarolinaxwhere our guys stay 5 years. Would love to see this group back next year. Vtech game aside, and losing d9es suck but the games are entertaining.. I don't gamble so the game is pure ENTERTTAINMENT for me. LETS GET THE NEXT ONE!

You dove in the mud, then invited "trolls, ignorant, miserable, negative posters" for a wrestling match.
Recommend lead by example, if you're trying to influence other posters to post more considerately.

Oh I absolutely blame the staff. If it wasn’t clear the first time that theres no offensive approach with under a minute left in close games… how many more times do we need to bang our heads against this wall? Our half court o is non existent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom