Many of you are miserable people! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Many of you are miserable people!

Careful now. He’s a COACH. He’s said so 75 times in the game threads.
A coach of what? It doesn't take a basketball genius to see this team has a lot of flaws. Sure there are some young guys learning to play at the college level, but there are two fourth year players getting a lot of minutes who have been underwhelming in a lot of our losses. And youth doesn't mean what it used to, i.e. young guys staying four years and getting better each season. Next year's team will likely be missing some of the young guys we want to see develop at SU. It's the nature of college sports nowadays.

Heaven forbid he answers an actual question about decision making from the coaching staff/takes accountability

You make millions of dollars a year to coach a basketball team and make sure they are ready to go in all situations.

Answer an actual basketball question.

Lol, you gotta relax. Make your points, but come on. You’re going about it all in the wrong way.
GIF by Giphy QA

I once coached an amateur female basketball team and a co-ed softball team. In other words, I have no credentials. To my old eyes it seems that Coach is not a micro manager. It was the perfect strategy when we out talented other teams. It works not so much when the other teams are more talented.

Like clockwork, we used to win close games. It was a good run, 40 years on the big stage. I'm trying to learn to love Off Broadway.

We are one year away from the 10-year anniversary of Syracuse Basketballs' descent into obscurity. Almost a full decade of being a shell of ourselves.
Weren’t there two final fours in those 10 years, I’m getting old , I must have imagined it . It’s time for JB to retire and he will soon, I’m tired of not being relevant like everybody, but I’m not going to rant and rant negative crap post after post, and rip on a 18 year old point guard when he has a bad game, and rip on a guard for putting on perceived pounds and on and on. And you may say don’t come on this board if you don’t like it….. and I generally do stay away.

Last edited:
I’m pissed we lost.. It sucks!… But I don’t blame JB or his staff or the players.. It’s a young team learning… Please see that and stop trolling or being a dumbass or ignorant or whatever .. Miserable negative people suck and there’s many on here …JB will retire soon .. Supprt the program, Coach and players.. They are making strides and competing
How will we win a game without Jesse and Joe next yr? And don’t say the portal, because we don’t know how to use it

Don't look now but Rutgers is pretty good.
Tied for third in the Big 10 and the only team to beat Purdue so far.

Oh for sure.. this is their dream for now until Pikiell moves on... then it's back to the Benjams/Rutgersal special

Happy Anniversary Indonesia GIF
We are one year away from the 10-year anniversary of Syracuse Basketballs' descent into obscurity. Almost a full decade of being a shell of ourselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom