Many of you are miserable people! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Many of you are miserable people!

Oh for sure.. this is their dream for now until Pikiell moves on... then it's back to the Benjams/Rutgersal special
He might leave, but why do you assume it? He's in a top 3 basketball conference, doing well and making good money. He's built a decent program.

He might leave, but why do you assume it? He's in a top 3 basketball conference, doing well and making good money. He's built a decent program.

Without question a better offer is going to come around. Which could very well be UConn... after Hurley proves time and time again his teams fizzle out.

I’m pissed we lost.. It sucks!… But I don’t blame JB or his staff or the players.. It’s a young team learning… Please see that and stop trolling or being a dumbass or ignorant or whatever .. Miserable negative people suck and there’s many on here …JB will retire soon .. Supprt the program, Coach and players.. They are making strides and competing
Finish your homework and go to bed.

Without question a better offer is going to come around. Which could very well be UConn... after Hurley proves time and time again his teams fizzle out.
Is UConn a better offer?

Oh I absolutely blame the staff. If it wasn’t clear the first time that theres no offensive approach with under a minute left in close games… how many more times do we need to bang our heads against this wall? Our half court o is non existent.
Jim has never been a great O coach. Hes had great talent and let them play. We have always had a tough time with inbounds plays and ball movement. Basically pick roll and some form of ISO. We dont really run too many plays.

Is UConn a better offer?

Whether we want to hear it or not it is. Championship culture, Alma mater for Pikiell. BIG East has been right there with the BIG.. just not quite in money due to fball.

I once coached an amateur female basketball team and a co-ed softball team. In other words, I have no credentials. To my old eyes it seems that Coach is not a micro manager. It was the perfect strategy when we out talented other teams. It works not so much when the other teams are more talented.

Like clockwork, we used to win close games. It was a good run, 40 years on the big stage. I'm trying to learn to love Off Broadway.
You are spot on. That is Jim 100%

The same people would make the same posts whether we lost this game by 5 or 35.

Can’t really fault JB or the players for this loss. We played well and the better team won. That’s all there is to it.

They wouldn’t be making the same posts if we were 19-4 and lost this game.
You’re right! So like I was saying, can’t really put this one on JB or the players.

You’re right! So like I was saying, can’t really put this one on JB or the players.
Nope, but big picture wise you can put it on him that we lose to them every time, and everybody knows we’re going to lose to them every time.

They wouldn’t be making the same posts if we were 19-4 and lost this game.
Right. It‘s not about one game. It’s about who we are now. I’ll never understand why some people are so fragile that they need to put on the blinders and focus on the pixel instead of the whole picture….

I am a miserable person but that doesn't mean I'm wrong about the state of the program!
BA0927B5-B747-40C9-85E8-CD2BE92EFA22.jpeg

Same to you Orange Zoo .. What do you know about basketball.. Another Miserable person that doesn’t know “Bad” from

nope!

Lol... quite a bit actually for an average Joe. Still waiting on that expertise of yours to emerge. Just a heads up but there is loads of bball knowledge here... on top of that we've had folks with ample experiencing coaching and they tend to actually post actual analysis vs generalizations.

I’m pissed we lost.. It sucks!… But I don’t blame JB or his staff or the players.. It’s a young team learning… Please see that and stop trolling or being a dumbass or ignorant or whatever .. Miserable negative people suck and there’s many on here …JB will retire soon .. Supprt the program, Coach and players.. They are making strides and competing
Was last year's team a young learning team too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom