Marek Dolezaj | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

3512666dolemite-1.gif

Hopefully this play is a catalyst to encourage him to be more aggressive off the bounce. It’s his best offensive skill behind passing. He hasn’t perfected it by any means but hopefully this gives him the confidence to penetrate with more authority.

Two things about that game:

1.) The Ongenaet flush
2.) Donte punishing Marquette on the block. If he had done more of that throughout the season, that squad would probably have won a couple more games.

One of the first Greene highlights is a pass from Flynn while driving. This is what I miss with the past few years.
I really hope we dial in the d so we can get out on the break. That deflection by JGIII then ran it out got a feed pass to toss a oop had me very happy. Active hands from the guards please!!!!!

Hopefully this play is a catalyst to encourage him to be more aggressive off the bounce. It’s his best offensive skill behind passing. He hasn’t perfected it by any means but hopefully this gives him the confidence to penetrate with more authority.

Well, while he was in Europe (pre-Syracuse days), the vast majority of his highlights were him driving to the hoop WITH AUTHORITY
/ Marv Albert.

It's always been a part of his game, but I agree - let's hope he uses it more!

Found it! Haha!

Man, that team was so fun to watch. Really had a swagger - like nobody could play with them. And making plays or passes on the run, sweet finishes.

Our guys seem so robotic out there now. Too afraid to make a mistake, don’t have that “We’re freaking Syracuse” swagger.

Need it back. Desperately.

Man, that team was so fun to watch. Really had a swagger - like nobody could play with them. And making plays or passes on the run, sweet finishes.

Our guys seem so robotic out there now. Too afraid to make a mistake, don’t have that “We’re freaking Syracuse” swagger.

It’s sad..: like THAT was cuse basketball. Just a swag and a cockiness.

that team was hugely disappointing.

remember, there is a small but vocal set around here that claims they'd be happy losing more often as long as the offense looked prettier
Well only losers like losing...:rolleyes:

nice spin play by marek. but coast to coast Derrick Coleman was king. regularly broke the press.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom