Marrone fires Hackett | Syracusefan.com

Marrone fires Hackett

Heard that on PTI earlier. That franchise is a mess. They have bigger problems than offense.

Typical Dougie I love how they wait until now to.bench bortles guy has been the worst qb in the league for quite some time.

He had it written in his contract that he gets 4 million dollars if he ever fires his offensive coordinator.

He had it written in his contract that he gets 4 million dollars if he ever fires his offensive coordinator.
I think that was Edsall. He gets 5 when he hires him back.

pretty sure dougie will be unemployed at the end of the season

Seriously it’s amazing that after six years and the season we had people still have the feelings they have about the guy. Ex Girlfriend syndrome to a tee.
Nah. I don't think anybody is actually serious anymore. We're not as thin skinned as Marrone.

It's just fun. I'll be in a nursing home late I. Life cracking jokes about punts and Dove bars that nobody gets and they'll all just think my mind is gone, but I'll know the truth.

I said this previously about Marrone.
He is a good pro coach. However his sycophants on this board who make him out to be greater than he is makes it hard to root for him.
Marrone was a solid coach for us but he fits the pro game a lot more than the college game.
If our AD was aware he was going go pursue a pro job then it did a poor job being prepared for his leaving. If the AD didn’t know Marrone was pursuing a pro job that would shock me.
Marrone left late and that does hurt his legacy.
Marrone won’t get fired this year. His fate will be tied to the rookie the Jaguars draft next April.
I am not confident in Coughlin though as he drafted Leonard Fournette 4th overall over DeShaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes.

I said this previously about Marrone.
He is a good pro coach. However his sycophants on this board who make him out to be greater than he is makes it hard to root for him.
Marrone was a solid coach for us but he fits the pro game a lot more than the college game.
If our AD was aware he was going go pursue a pro job then it did a poor job being prepared for his leaving. If the AD didn’t know Marrone was pursuing a pro job that would shock me.
Marrone left late and that does hurt his legacy.
Marrone won’t get fired this year. His fate will be tied to the rookie the Jaguars draft next April.
I am not confident in Coughlin though as he drafted Leonard Fournette 4th overall over DeShaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes.
So did a -ton if other GMs. That’s were everyone had them ranked.

And TC is not the GM, Caldwell is. Coach is running the organization, I doubt he has much input on personnel.

Jags problem is/was the OC and nobody good working with the QBs.

So did a -ton if other GMs. That’s were everyone had them ranked.

And TC is not the GM, Caldwell is. Coach is running the organization, I doubt he has much input on personnel.

Jags problem is/was the OC and nobody good working with the QBs.
Coughlin was the guy who wanted Fournette.
While I agree Mahomes wasn’t highly rated Watson was.
What Watson did to Alabama told me he was going to be a good NFL QB.
Him falling to 12 was baffling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom