Marrone presser tonight | Syracusefan.com

Marrone presser tonight

I really don't care what kind of new strategy game coach is playing as long as it turns into a W with at least 40k fans "actually in attendance at the Dome".

Rahme didn't show up until about 4 minutes in (looked like him coming from behind Marrone). He missed the 8 straight questions from others about injuries that were answered. #irony

"I'm starting to feel like marrone is actually purposely disrespecting coach shiano by constantly praising cignetti" Bingo! I have been thinking the same thing.

When they asked about PTG did he say it wasnt looking good?

Being evaluated. He is one of the 2 1/2 players in question. So, doesn't seem too bad.

Which could imply that either Chandler, Shamarko or Olando Fisher should be clear. Hope it's one of the first 2.

But he said the 2 1/2 were just the ones not yet decided. It's possible that any others could already be determined to be out this week.

Which could imply that either Chandler, Shamarko or Olando Fisher should be clear. Hope it's one of the first 2.

But he said the 2 1/2 were just the ones not yet decided. It's possible that any others could already be determined to be out this week.

I would take the glass-half-full interpretation. He looked a lot more upbeat tonight.

Anyone else feel better after watching that?

Looks like the "gosh 3-1 is great and all but I wonder if we'll ever see AAM" folks have another good reason to show up Saturday ;)

Hmm...maybe I misinterpreted it. he said there were 2 21/2 players that were iffy. there could be another couple of players that were definitely out. Just sayin...

He definitely sounded more upbeat but its clear Gulley is out based on his comments and 2 1/2 players sounds like the three players we have been waiting on ie Shamarko, Jones, and Fisher. Really hope Shamarko can go and Fisher would be a huge help to. Sucks to lose Gulley I still dotn know when he got hurt he looked fine on his last carry in OT. Also mentioned something about losing two QB's with Jets as his worst injury situation, I know its not related but something being wrong with Nassib would explain the blackout.

Why does it take so long to evaluate Gulley's collarbone? Either it's broken or it's not. Perhaps it's bruised. Very strange.

Hmm...maybe I misinterpreted it. he said there were 2 21/2 players that were iffy. there could be another couple of players that were definitely out. Just sayin...

Bingo

Same injuries, different day and a coach in a better mood, I have a feeling things will look pretty differnt out there Saturday

Hope it's Shamarko. We've gotten by without Chandler and Fisher, but Wilkes was in over his head last week and we're going to have a tough time winning if he's a starting safety.

I think you interpreted correctly, not sure if you were replying to me, but that's what I meant with my 2nd line, I was just hopeful that my 1st line was correct and one of those key guys could be back. Other go/no-go decisions could have already been made, it's these last 2 1/2 that haven't been made that are giving him stress about gameplanning.

I just really hope we see a healthy #99 and a healthy #21 this weekend. Could make such a difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom