Maryland Game Day Thread - 11/27/17 | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Game Day Thread - 11/27/17

This was the first time since the 2016 Sweet 16 that I spent the day at work somewhat nervous/excited for a game. Best part is that we’re scratching the surface of how good we’ll be.

I have a good feeling about Saturday night.

Me too. We are going to be 10 or 11 point dogs with no pressure. This is actually one of Kansas poorer rebounding teams. If we can get out on their shooters and control the glass we have a chance.

Got to have shooters to space the floor in the corners. Otherwise the defenders cheat in to the help on the roll.

On that play, the PNR worked perfectly. Two guys were up in Battle's vicinity, and his teammate was rolling to the basket completely uncovered. Don't need no shooter for that. You need a passer. We just have never done that well. Or I can't remember the last time.

Oshae might be one of the most ferocious attackers I've ever watched going at the basket.

We definitely need to get him the ball and ISO him inside the 3 point line.

He’s going to be preseason all ACC if he comes back next year.

On that play, the PNR worked perfectly. Two guys were up in Battle's vicinity, and his teammate was rolling to the basket completely uncovered. Don't need no shooter for that. You need a passer. We just have never done that well. Or I can't remember the last time.

I missed that play. I’m just saying in general I think we lack the shooters needed to space the floor for PNR to be super effective to run.

I missed that play. I’m just saying in general I think we lack the shooters needed to space the floor for PNR to be super effective to run.

Agreed.

Fair enough.

It is somewhat interesting that in today’s top 25 poll Maryland did receive 1 vote. Hmmm

It is somewhat interesting that in today’s top 25 poll Maryland did receive 1 vote. Hmmm

Those polls came out yesterday before the game, didn't they? We got 6 in the coaches poll.

Those polls came out yesterday before the game, didn't they? We got 6 in the coaches poll.
Not sure I saw it today’s paper but normally Monday is poll day. Not having Maryland win yet is sweet.6 votes though. Not bad