Class of 2014 - Matt Domer | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Matt Domer

Well this might sound a little Cali-ish but I was reading Domers tweets and was surprised by one of those "it's a small world" connections.
Domer is being recruited by Deandre Herron, who is a 2014 Indiana commit, to come to Indiana. Herron is currently a JC at Iowa Western with Charles Davis. Yes that Mr. Davis...he who was briefly committed to Syracuse.

Matthew Domer 4⃣@DreamBIG_4 13h
Syracuse shows soo much love ! #CUSE

Looks like the Twitter army was hard at work last night.

Matthew Domer 4⃣@DreamBIG_4 13h
Syracuse shows soo much love ! #CUSE

Looks like the Twitter army was hard at work last night.
I'm wondering who exactly is in our Twitter Army.
twitter-army.jpg

Domer committed to Illinois. Makes sense Syracuse had Ollison Phillips and Ish Witter ahead. Personally I liked Domer . Nice to get winners

Domer committed to Illinois. Makes sense Syracuse had Ollison Phillips and Ish Witter ahead. Personally I liked Domer . Nice to get winners

Ollison is my #1 and I like that Ish Witter kid - ankle breaker

Ollison is my #1 and I like that Ish Witter kid - ankle breaker
Agree. Kind of makes it pretty important we grab 2 of these kids preferably Ollisoon and Ish

Somebody call Domer

@slmandel: RT @IllinoisLoyalty: ILLINI COACHES HAVING WORDS http://t.co/mLP1VOxChR

@BFeldmanCBS: ESPN's Tom Luginbill reports #Illini HC Tim Beckman & OC Bill Cubit almost came to blows on sideline after giving up a safety.

Somebody call Domer

@slmandel: RT @IllinoisLoyalty: ILLINI COACHES HAVING WORDS http://t.co/mLP1VOxChR

@BFeldmanCBS: ESPN's Tom Luginbill reports #Illini HC Tim Beckman & OC Bill Cubit almost came to blows on sideline after giving up a safety.

i have wanted Domer all along, just doesn't seem we are interested

Is Locke still in the picture?
I'm thinking that Locke isn'tn't think orange. Kansas I think will be his call. I think he stars in the Dome but we can't get him here much like Mavety or any other big time JC player out there.:bang:

I'm thinking that Locke isn'tn't think orange. Kansas I think will be his call. I think he stars in the Dome but we can't get him here much like Mavety or any other big time JC player out there.:bang:

pretty sure Lock would be here if WE wanted him here

Locke is not a big time JC player in any way shape or form. Not even sure he has a D-1 offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom