McDonough didn't know about the "duke' | Syracusefan.com

McDonough didn't know about the "duke'

I have no idea what you're talking about, so perhaps I don't know about it either. I know about, "Duke", "The Duke", and "Sir Duke", but, alas, like McDonough, not the "duke".

Last edited:
the-duke-320-image_isaac-hayes-escape-from-new-york.jpg

Why is that a wow?

Every kid I knew way back when knew about "The Duke" football used by Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr and Roman Gabriel.

I was surprised that Sean didn't know about it.

The Duke refereed to Wellington Mara.

Every kid I knew way back when knew about "The Duke" football used by Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr and Roman Gabriel.

I was surprised that Sean didn't know about it.

The Duke refereed to Wellington Mara.

It seems that Gabriel was quite familiar with the duke(Duke) as he was also in the movie, The Undefeated with John Wayne.

tmyk.jpg

It seems that Gabriel was quite familiar with the duke(Duke) as he was also in the movie, The Undefeated with John Wayne.

View attachment 76415
More importantly, Gabriel (my favorite player as a kid) also played a headhunter in an episode of Gilligan's Island.

what do you think serrano is most scared of?

going cross country with you

Great movie. It's funny--I used to love it back in the 90s, but probably hadn't seen it in 20 years. The last month or so, it's been on TV numerous time and I've actually gotten sucked into watching parts of it a few times.

uncle of the wife of one of the guys in our group of tickets was duke jupiter's bassist
First or second?
I never saw George play. Sad story. :(

I saw Ricky play several times with a subsequent band.

Great movie. It's funny--I used to love it back in the 90s, but probably hadn't seen it in 20 years. The last month or so, it's been on TV numerous time and I've actually gotten sucked into watching parts of it a few times.

Now here come two words for you:
shut the f&@& up!!! :p

(You won't get the full effect of this on TV - or a lot of this movie, the cursing is some of the best parts of it.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom