McFarlane is Visiting | Syracusefan.com

McFarlane is Visiting

Interesting to note, he is not solidly an RB at this point. Staff will assess him and are bringing him in as an athlete. And Goins and Morgan will also be on campus.

I like the fact that he is actively recruiting for SU too. You think he is in Wayne Morgan's ear?

I like the fact that he is actively recruiting for SU too. You think he is in Wayne Morgan's ear?
absolutely is

thats great but a december visit to cuse? would like to know why he couldnt make it for a home fb game
That's our big recruiting weekend this year. Anyone we are still recruiting and a lot of our commits are coming up that weekend.

thats great but a december visit to cuse? would like to know why he couldnt make it for a home fb game

BB game on the 10th - recruits will be able to at least see what the dome looks like half full during the BB games.

This is the last home game, there are still HS playoffs going on. Why schedule your big recruiting weekend for a time players might not be able to make it?

I believe the proper verbiage is ain't going anywhere...:)
I think verbiage is out of season since the first frost this fall :)

Interesting to note, he is not solidly an RB at this point. Staff will assess him and are bringing him in as an athlete. And Goins and Morgan will also be on campus.
think its imperative he plays running back, his film demonstrates the skills and we need a playmaker at this position...

think its imperative he plays running back, his film demonstrates the skills and we need a playmaker at this position...

Well if Morris comes in I'd consider moving him. If Morris doesn't commit, then I agree with keeping McFarlane at RB.

Well if Morris comes in I'd consider moving him. If Morris doesn't commit, then I agree with keeping McFarlane at RB.
100 % agree if Morris comes we have a few young running backs. I don't know if this staff is creative enough but I would use McFarlane in the slot and move him all over the field. You could run reverses, slide him into the backfield, and run some wildcat with him. He is bigger and not as fast but I think you could use him like a Tavon Austin. He looks like a good safety too, but can we stop moving every good athlete to defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom