MCW to Houston | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

MCW to Houston

I mean I guess he’s lucky in the sense that he has had a ten year productive NBA career after his leg almost broke off .

But this is a guy who I was SURE was going to be a superstar in the league for years.

Edit: not to go off an too far a tangent but I get irrationally pissed off at posters who just fire off takes without taking five seconds to actually fact check themselves.

Dude's leg almost had to be amputated! But it didn't in the end... What a lucky guy

MCW is a classic NBA example of 1st round guys who can't play getting multiple chances, while undrafted guys rarely get reapeated chances.
It's almost as if the NBA can't believe they were wrong.
That said, keep making bank, Michael.

MCW is a classic NBA example of 1st round guys who can't play getting multiple chances, while undrafted guys rarely get reapeated chances.
Wasn't MCW the rookie of the year? He has had some injury problems and will never be a great shooter but I think he has proven when he is healthy, he can be a productive and useful player in the NBA.

Or, the measurables that made him a 1st rounder are still all there, and those undrafted guys don't get those chances because they never had those measurables.

If you were a GM would you rather have MCW or Ennis?

Ennis is a dime a dozen or few dozen. MCW all day because of his measurables. I’m guessing this is his last chance, he’s a lot like Tony Wroten and he was gone after his age 22 season and comparable to MCW size and skill wise.

Not sure what happens with Ennis, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s done or very close to done.

3 years ago, MCW had 22 pts, 9 assists, and 8 rebounds on 10-15 shooting in a playoff win over a very good Bulls team.

“Can’t play” is a bit strong. His first couple years were pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom