Melo trimble | Syracusefan.com

Melo trimble

Those plucky Badgers almost sent it to OT too....dagger by Trimble though. Wow.

Couple things, first, when everyone is celebrating it'd be nice if Wisc went for the longer pass rather than a 3/4 court shot.

Second, could the inbounder just throw a rocket pass at the MD players that were on the court celebrating (bench players), and, if it hits them, take some technical free throws?

Good player...I don't like his court demeanor and he palms the ball while dribbling more than any guard in college ball. Never gets whistled.

Good player...I don't like his court demeanor and he palms the ball while dribbling more than any guard in college ball. Never gets whistled.

+1

maryland is overrated.

but at the same time im not sure who is that good this year.

If somehow we make the tournament, i wouldnt really be scared of anyone this year.

maryland is overrated.

but at the same time im not sure who is that good this year.

If somehow we make the tournament, i wouldnt really be scared of anyone this year.

I've watched them a few times, and can't quite figure out what I don't like about them. They have a lot of pieces they can shuffle, good players with good talent at each spot on the floor, but they always seem kind of blah. Good roster, but they seem to lack in cohesiveness/team play, maybe...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom