Melo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have any idea on what the situation was? Its really bizarre to me. I dont think it had to do with his actual grades because if it had to with him being ineligible, i think the university would just come out and say hes suspended indefinitely. But since they have to "resolve" the issue, it sounds like some event had taken place. I was getting worried it might of been an investigation into him cheating or something like that. I also heard there was a final Melo had taken was made invalid and has to be retaken.
I heard that a number of students were caught cheating on an exam...including Fab. My source told me he'd know more today.

I heard that a number of students were caught cheating on an exam...including Fab. My source told me he'd know more today.
I really hope he didn't take part in that affair. Why risk your own career by cheating on one exam? So dumb.

I didn't even know I had a source, but apparently I do -- a "friend of a friend" situation -- and they too say it should be worked out this week and he should play. Only posting this since it semi-corroborates what others are now saying.

I didn't even know I had a source, but apparently I do -- a "friend of a friend" situation -- and they too say it should be worked out this week and he should play. Only posting this since it semi-corroborates what others are now saying.

Thank you for sharing, but once John Syracuse speaks, no further corroboration is necessary.:)

It is hysterical. JohnSyracuse has 74 posts and 68 likes.
Well it was pretty much one post that got 68 likes. But it was a hell of a post.

I used this site to be a source for a friend in the media who's story went "viral" in certain BE bball forums.

A well connected friend of mine who was aware of the situation last week didn't seem too concerned either, although no one I've talked to knows for sure what the outcome will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certified!----BOOM!

Between this thread and the Giants, my weekend is saved.

Do you guys have any idea on what the situation was? Its really bizarre to me. I dont think it had to do with his actual grades because if it had to with him being ineligible, i think the university would just come out and say hes suspended indefinitely. But since they have to "resolve" the issue, it sounds like some event had taken place. I was getting worried it might of been an investigation into him cheating or something like that. I also heard there was a final Melo had taken was made invalid and has to be retaken.

I have no inside info but from what others are saying sounds like he might have been given an incomplete. Could be a cheating issue. Not that he cheated but that the Prof found out some students cheated on the final and gave everyone an incomplete until they take another test. Or he could just have to re-write a paper or something from last semester.

I'd just like to say that I will still be rooting for SU on Tuesday. In case anybody cares. You can tell whomever you want.

I'm not sure I understand the post above mine by SWC.

I consider these "melo will be okay" posts to be a major test of the accuracy and integrity of the entire world wide web.

If what is being stated in this thread proves to be true... the internet is God.

I hope all these sources are right. If we gather enough "sources" can they combine to form some Super-Source?

I consider these "melo will be okay" posts to be a major test of the accuracy and integrity of the entire world wide web.

If what is being stated in this thread proves to be true... the internet is God.
In Tebow we trust.

when a player is declared out it is always a concern. Lets hope that he gets cleared to come back and gets his together for the rest of the year. Fab has to be a total idiot and going forward should be treated as such. Combine this with his anger issues and it is pretty obvious that his brain isnt as big as his feet.

when a player is declared out it is always a concern. Lets hope that he gets cleared to come back and gets his **** together for the rest of the year. Fab has to be a total idiot and going forward should be treated as such. Combine this with his anger issues and it is pretty obvious that his brain isnt as big as his feet.
Or he could be from another, less developed country. Not excusing all his behavior but cmon man.

Or he could be from another, less developed country. Not excusing all his behavior but cmon man.

It takes most people years to get used to the big city living and faced paced lifestyle of Upstate NY :)

Sau Palo makes Syracuse look like a small village in comparison.

The rumor I head is there was an "issue" with a final exam 14 athletes, most from non-revenue sports have been caught up in an inquiry. I would assume that someone got busted cheating and said answers were available. Damn kids today don't know how to cheat. You write the answers down the insole of your sneaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom