Message to all Cuse Nation | Syracusefan.com

Message to all Cuse Nation

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE

Owns B-Reese
We dont need any Polly-anna fans with this team. So either be "All in" with this team or your not

Im always all in with this team, and always will be.

What about you?

We dont need any Polly-anna fans with this team. So either be "All in" with this team or your not

What about you?

I dont really foresee too many fans jumping off the bandwagon when we have our best record ever... Many of us are understandably feeling down at this moment, as are the players.

I dont really foresee too many fans jumping off the bandwagon when we have our best record ever... Many of us are understandably feeling down at this moment, as are the players.

blowing out LIU of brooklyn by 40 in the first round will be the perfect medicine for all

what? we shouldn't be calling senior, 2nd team all big east members of a 31-2 team pieces of feces like some in the chatroom tonight?

blowing out LIU of brooklyn by 40 in the first round will be the perfect medicine for all

I agree. lol As an added bonus Spike Lee would be behind the other bench for that game

Blowing out a first round opponent won't do it for me anymore. I want to see a Championship banner hanging next to the 2003 rug...

what? we shouldn't be calling senior, 2nd team all big east members of a 31-2 team pieces of feces like some in the chatroom tonight?
what happens in the chat room stays in the chat room.

What about you?

Well technically speaking the Pollyanna fans would be the ones declaring "all-in" even if there was evidence that things were not all hunky dory. So you are contradicting yourself with the entire premise of your post.

That said - I'm all in just like I am every year.

I got gang raped on several occasions over there...

You certainly don't help things at all there.

Sent from my DROIDX

That's your opinion.

I am a voice of calm & reason when the natives get restless. These people act out when I tell them to relax & stop worrying all the time...

That's your opinion.

I am a voice of calm & reason when the natives get restless. These people act out when I tell them to relax & stop worrying all the time...

No, that's also the opinion of several people that asked me to get rid of you too. Maybe it is the "way" you tell people to relax.

What exactly does "All In" mean? If it means you want to win and you want to see SU win it all, we are all "All In". If it means you never criticize anything, it means you think that this team playing the way it has been will win it all. I just don't see it that way.

No, that's also the opinion of several people that asked me to get rid of you too. Maybe it is the "way" you tell people to relax.

I am not the problem in this forum, it's the people who attack me everytime I express an opinion. I get people like Iommi who want to personally attack me based on a difference of opinion. I will vehemently defend my belief using logic & reason, & if these people are offended by it, that's their own problem.

Are you interested in telling others who attack the team ferociously & talk doom & gloom, that they need to stop? I notice you have unfairly warned me to stop defending myself against the onslaught of aggressive & unreasonable people. I am guessing these people are young & immature, so I will cut them some slack.

The "way" I tell people is fine. I simply say, "relax, we will be fine"

the only time I get more aggressive is when someone insults me foolishly. They have nothing else to say except to be rude about my music, my appearance, my career, etc... That is the wrong way to engage someone in a debate, & there is rarely a good conclusion to such an engagement...

You also fail to mention there are people who defend me, & have no problem with my opinions.

I understand you can't possibly know most of the people on here personally, which is why you can't possibly understand why they are so verbally abusive.

When these people ask you to kick me off, maybe you should question their character for acting the way they do, & tell them to grow up...

What exactly does "All In" mean? If it means you want to win and you want to see SU win it all, we are all "All In". If it means you never criticize anything, it means you think that this team playing the way it has been will win it all. I just don't see it that way.

This team has one week to check their heads. I think they have the talent to go all the way, & for some reason, I feel like they are losing the confidence to do so for 40 minutes per game.

We have players who can slice the interior defense like a Ginsu, but they always find a way to screw that up too often. I wish they would dish better on the way to the hoop, when their path is blocked by the guy who slid over to help. Dion & Scoop make some seriously dangerous passes That are often unnecessary.

I realize the team is not a shooting squad anyway, but their percentage has been abysmal. I can see having a bad shooting day once in awhile, but it seems they are doing this nearly every game. could it be a mental issue?

I've been waiting for someone to say what "All In" means so I can figure out if it applies to me.

Do I love this team? Yes.
Do I think this team can win it all? Yes.
Do I think this team can lose? Yes.
Do I think this team is the undisputed best team in the country? No.
Do I think this team is one of the top three teams in the country? Yes.
Do I think this team can beat any other team any day of the week? Yes.
Do I think this team can play better than it has? Yes.
Do I think this team can be even better? Yes.

44cuse

Amen (like him labeling those of us who might disagree with what he says or the way he says it, "natives"); even though I wasn't one of those who asked you to get rid of Mantonio. It's the undending litany of self-righteous, pompous, deep-as-Saran-Wrap know-it-all attitude that begins to sound like fingernails on a blackboard. After the first 10 times I hear the same thing, I want to put the person on my personal "shun" mode, which I have done with this particular poster. Everyone has a right to his/her opinion; I just don't want to hear it 1000 times.

I've been a Cuse fan (football, basketball, lacrosse) for almost 65 years. I haven't always liked the way they've played as a team and on occasion have not appreciated the performance of some, nor (though I appreciate his accomplishments) particularly care for JB as a person; however, they are my team, and the players & coaches represent my hometown and alma mater. Former players number among my closest friends; many more are warm acquaintances. I have never and would never call someone who represents my university, and who is playing as hard as they can for SU, a POS, or some of the other names I hear regularly on the chatroom.

I attended a game in 2003 (SU-Georgia Tech), after, for reasons of living far away from Syracuse, not having attended a game for many years. I heard these two guys in back of me getting on Craig Forth in an appalling way (this, in a game that the Cuse and all its players manhandled Chris Bosch and a good GT team). I turned around to look at the source of the comments and saw two guys who appeared to have never stepped on a basketball court (which their comments confirmed). I politely suggested that they not rundown a player on their team. They looked at me with a smirk and continued. The next time I turned around, my suggestion had a little more emotional force, if you know what I mean. I didn't hear anymore after that. I came to learn later, after I was introduced to Craig Forth and his parents, that his parents were sitting close enough to me that they must have heard the comments. Luckily for these two guys that it hadn't been my father sitting nearby and I was playing. Or it wasn't one of my sons, and I overheard them.

I honestly don't understand what is wrong with people sometimes.

Look, we all get hot when the Cuse is not playing well. I've said strong things about how a play was made, etc. However, I have never attacked a player personally and have sense enough not to call a player worthless who has participated in more wins than any player is SU hoops history. Comments like that say more about the person who makes them than the object of their rage.

Amen (just like labeling those of us who might disagree with what he says or the way he says it, "natives"); even though I wasn't one of those who asked you to get rid of Mantonio. It's the undending litany of self-righteous, pompous, deep-as-Saran-Wrap know-it-all attitude that begins to sound like fingernails on a blackboard. After the first 10 times I hear the same thing, I want to put the person on my personal "shun" mode, which I have done with this particular poster. Everyone has a right to his/her opinion; I just don't want to hear it 1000 times.

I've been a Cuse fan (football, basketball, lacrosse) for almost 65 years. I haven't always liked the way they've played as a team and on occasion have not appreciated the performance of some, nor (though I appreciate his accomplishments) particularly care for JB as a person; however, they are my team, and the players & coaches represent my hometown and alma mater. Former players number among my closest friends; many more are warm acquaintances. I have never and would never call someone who represents my university, and who is playing as hard as they can for SU, a POS, or some of the other names I hear regularly on the chatroom.

I attended a game in 2003 (SU-Georgia Tech), after, for reasons of living far away from Syracuse, not having attended a game for many years. I heard these two guys in back of me getting on Craig Forth in an appalling way (this, in a game that the Cuse and all its players manhandled Chris Bosch and a good GT team). I turned around to look at the source of the comments and saw two guys who appeared to have never stepped on a basketball court (which their comments confirmed). I politely suggested that they not rundown a player on their team. They looked at me with a smirk and continued. The next time I turned around, my suggestion had a little more emotional force, if you know what I mean. I didn't hear anymore after that. I came to learn later, after I was introduced to Craig Forth and his parents, that his parents were sitting close enough to me that they must have heard the comments. Luckily for these two guys that it hadn't been my father sitting nearby and I was playing. Or it wasn't one of my sons, and I overheard them.

I honestly don't understand what is wrong with people sometimes.

Look, we all get hot when the Cuse is not playing well. I've said strong things about how a play was made, etc. However, I have never attacked a player personally and have sense enough not to call a player worthless who has participated in more wins than any player is SU hoops history. Comments like that say more about the person who makes them than the object of their rage.

I don't attack the players, Where are you getting this from. How dare you assume I am one of the people who is calling the players names & attacking them.

I support the kids & the team more than most people on here !!!

If they lost in the first round of the NCAA's I would still not berate these kids.

I think you have me confused with some other verbally abusive posters...

I suggest you reread paragraph 1, Mantonio. That was replying to Bees' comments about you & the Chatroom. The rest wasn't about you.

Go Cuse!

& something else, I didn't use the term "natives" as a derogatory term for anyone, it is an expression for us as a group of fans, those who are ardent supporters of the team.

I have spent much time on a basketball court, & would have played in college if I gave it a big priority in my life.

I notice you misunderstand a great deal of my writing style, & that is a shame. I do not mean any disrespect to anyone when i retort, it is simply the way I write.

Instead of assuming insults, why don't you take the time to ask why I said something? Do you take care to ask Iommi why he personally attacks me? OR others who have done so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom