Mets 2017 - Calling all Mets fans

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover
Mickey Callaway seems to be a good hire.

Last edited:

OttoMets

Living Legend
Mickey Calloway seems to be a good hire.
Feels like I've been saying that since Dallas Green.

Hope the staff gets healthy and returns to form and we adopt something closer to a traditional National League approach on offense.

SWC75

Bored Historian
Mickey Callaway seems to be a good hire.
Maybe he can find a way to keep the pitchers healthy, to get Harvey's mojo back and to get Wheeler and Matz to find theirs.

Alsacs

I know that I know nothing. Too bad though
no need.

shes in a bikini on Page 3 of todays NY Post...
My cousin bleeping made page 6 in Post yesterday and during this pandemic trust me I am making sure our grandmother doesn’t know what she does for Barstool. Alex is by far my most embarrassing relative.

KaiserUEO

2018 Cali: Rec TDs/18-19 Iggy: Leading Rebounder
My cousin bleeping made page 6 in Post yesterday and during this pandemic trust me I am making sure our grandmother doesn’t know what she does for Barstool. Alex is by far my most embarrassing relative.
I read that article yesterday, certainly a very millennial millennial.

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
Is that the brunette one?

Alsacs

Is that the brunette one?
No my cousin is the blonde Alex. She is way smarter than her “character” she got a business degree at BU and was a decent soccer player.
The brunette is her best friend but I got no clue why they hate each other but I bet it’s for their show.

I am disgusted by her current job though. Dating Syndergaard gave her this “career”.

KaiserUEO

2018 Cali: Rec TDs/18-19 Iggy: Leading Rebounder
No my cousin is the blonde Alex. She is way smarter than her “character” she got a business degree at BU and was a decent soccer player.
The brunette is her best friend but I got no clue why they hate each other but I bet it’s for their show.

I am disgusted by her current job though. Dating Syndergaard gave her this “career”.
Boomer & Gio now doing 10 minutes on them.

Alsacs

Boomer & Gio now doing 10 minutes on them.
Yeah I am going to avoid that. I understand the issue reading the awful announcing story on it. I wish her well and I doubt I will see her outside of a family wedding ever again. I am not offended by what she does but it is embarrassing but I guess for that amount of money I get some people doing it.

I didn’t realize how big her brand was. 1 million IG followers is crazy.

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)

For anyone that cares to listen, here's Portnoy's side of the story. The one and only time I listened to this feed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom