Mets 2017 - Calling all Mets fans | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Mets 2017 - Calling all Mets fans

Mickey Callaway seems to be a good hire.

Last edited:
Mickey Calloway seems to be a good hire.

Feels like I've been saying that since Dallas Green.

Hope the staff gets healthy and returns to form and we adopt something closer to a traditional National League approach on offense.

Mickey Callaway seems to be a good hire.

Maybe he can find a way to keep the pitchers healthy, to get Harvey's mojo back and to get Wheeler and Matz to find theirs.

no need.

shes in a bikini on Page 3 of todays NY Post...
My cousin bleeping made page 6 in Post yesterday and during this pandemic trust me I am making sure our grandmother doesn’t know what she does for Barstool. Alex is by far my most embarrassing relative.

My cousin bleeping made page 6 in Post yesterday and during this pandemic trust me I am making sure our grandmother doesn’t know what she does for Barstool. Alex is by far my most embarrassing relative.
I read that article yesterday, certainly a very millennial millennial.

Is that the brunette one?

Is that the brunette one?
No my cousin is the blonde Alex. She is way smarter than her “character” she got a business degree at BU and was a decent soccer player.
The brunette is her best friend but I got no clue why they hate each other but I bet it’s for their show.

I am disgusted by her current job though. Dating Syndergaard gave her this “career”.

No my cousin is the blonde Alex. She is way smarter than her “character” she got a business degree at BU and was a decent soccer player.
The brunette is her best friend but I got no clue why they hate each other but I bet it’s for their show.

I am disgusted by her current job though. Dating Syndergaard gave her this “career”.
Boomer & Gio now doing 10 minutes on them.

Boomer & Gio now doing 10 minutes on them.
Yeah I am going to avoid that. I understand the issue reading the awful announcing story on it. I wish her well and I doubt I will see her outside of a family wedding ever again. I am not offended by what she does but it is embarrassing but I guess for that amount of money I get some people doing it.

I didn’t realize how big her brand was. 1 million IG followers is crazy.

For anyone that cares to listen, here's Portnoy's side of the story. The one and only time I listened to this feed.

Take the deal and move on without the other one.
EYa9zNQXsAAb62b

Legit proud of my cousin and how she handled this entire affair.
She is basically the internet version form of a pro wrestler .

This is your cousin??? Dear lord.
Her mother and my mother are sisters.
Ergo she is my first cousin.
I thought it was cool when she dated Syndergaard but now her career is scummy. But she isn’t an idiot. She is smart. Her dad was one of the AAAA type players in hockey. Barely played in the pros but she was a good athlete in soccer and then shifted to smut.

We should update this to the 2020 mets thread, frustrating team at times, but Giminez and Peterson look really good and I love Mcneils passion. Need Alonso to get going.

We should update this to the 2020 mets thread, frustrating team at times, but Giminez and Peterson look really good and I love Mcneils passion. Need Alonso to get going.

We win a couple...lose a couple. win a couple...lose a couple..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom