Middle Tennessee game thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Middle Tennessee game thread

The only redeeming thing I can think about playing MTSU is that we won't be pushed around or overpowered in the post. Sparty would have tossed Lydon and Coleman like rag dolls.

We had zero chance against Costello. That guy is a man.

The only redeeming thing I can think about playing MTSU is that we won't be pushed around or overpowered in the post. Sparty would have tossed Lydon and Coleman like rag dolls.

I don't know they were banging down there pretty hard. They are not afraid to mix it up.

FrancoPizza said:

Successfully wringing joy out of every good thing©

I think we'll ALL take our chances with MTSU. Sparty executed really well, it wasn't a case of them taking MTSU lightly. MTSU would have beaten pretty much anyone with that performance.

One other bonus is we get to hear the announcers say "Giddy Potts" for one more game.

OrlandoCuse said:
I'll take my chances with MTSU. They could be another FGSU, but I'm willing to test that theory.

Yep. We might lose but I'll take my chances. Only a fool would want to take their chances with MSU instead.

Yep. We might lose but I'll take my chances. Only a fool would want to take their chances with MSU instead.
Exactly. Bottom line. Absolutely crazy that game was. Did MTSU miss a shot other than a free throw that entire game? They made everything. We need to extend like crazy against them.

Exactly. Bottom line. Absolutely crazy that game was. Did MTSU miss a shot other than a free throw that entire game? They made everything. We need to extend like crazy against them.

I disagree. W can't extend because they have very solid, versatile inside guys. We so need to tag Giddy.

Superb day so far. Good effort by a bunch of our guys, then a wonderful performance by mtsu. I don't know how we'll match up but loved their underdog chutzpah. Kudos to all...

Glengarry, i know you know it!! Blake at the beginning!! "So youre talking about what? Bitchin about some sale you shot, some broad youre trying to screw? lets talk about something important!!"

Seriously though, whats everyone bitching about on here when this game is on? lol
Props for quoting Mamet in a basketball thread.

MTSU had more stud in them than the Izzo coached Spartans. Sparta has fallen.

She must have missed the red shirts in the stands and the fact the tv showed JB in the stands during the game

I dont insult the Post Standard by calling them the Sub Standard as many do. I call them the American Standard, which itself is an ironic name, and a better description of their work:

iu

Props for quoting Mamet in a basketball thread.

Thank you! I wish to Bees for a high 5 icon(I dont know if there is one) or the headbanging smiley with the beer mug hoisted, as you deserve it! I'm giving props for the one person to know it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom