Mike Waters on Francesa right now | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Waters on Francesa right now

lol? So pretty much you could throw his article on the wall, and its not gonna stick? Is that what he is saying?

I'm pretty sure if you threw his article against the wall it would stick for a bit and then drip to the floor. :D

If they don't ban North Carolina, when we know there were false classes, and made up scores among other things, we won't get banned, we actually self reported and suspended people. they had football and basketball players getting credit for courses that weren't even there.

You forget. We're Syracuse University, we'll get screwed.

Mike Waters: "I don't know where we're going with this. But looking for the outside, if I am SU we might be in for a bumpy ride."

ss-4523521-buckleUpSign.gif

Jared E. Smith@JaredSmithCNY3m
Dennis Dodd on how worried SU should be: "All it is right now, is bad publicity. There can be a lot thrown on the wall and not much sticks."
This pretty much confirms to me that his source is inside the NCAA...awful nice of them to drop this info on the eve of the tournament.

dickheads.

How is this even a story? Am I missing something? We have known about this for a year.

This pretty much confirms to me that his source is inside the NCAA...awful nice of them to drop this info on the eve of the tournament.

dickheads.

Perhaps the source that trigger the "printing" of the story. But there were more than one persons circulating this. Heck, people on this board...raise your hand if you heard of this investigation before today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom