Milan Collins lists us as his #1 | Syracusefan.com

Milan Collins lists us as his #1

According to John Garcia. Recruiting never stops.
While we have offered a couple of other QBs, I suspect he is our top priority at this position. Bishop McNamara is also becoming very good at producing D1 prospects.

Profile Link

Close the deal and have him bring his teammates too!

While we have offered a couple of other QBs, I suspect he is our top priority at this position. Bishop McNamara is also becoming very good at producing D1 prospects.

Profile Link

Where's the link to the full database?

I wonder who the other two schools are?

247 sports, lists him with 3 offers... SU, UMD, and ECU.

I wonder who the other two schools are?

247 sports, lists him with 3 offers... SU, UMD, and ECU.

I've seen a lot of schools listed in our database, but not really elsewhere.

this is the type of kid that helps you keep employed-

if he takes us serious-marone will be packing wood big time

Last McNamara player we went hard for was Brandon Coleman. Let's hope it ends better this time around.

I've seen a lot of schools listed in our database, but not really elsewhere.
I would be suprised if Maryland and UVA don't come into the picture at some point

Actually, he said we are one of three schools that stand out along with UMD and the Irish. There was no preference given for any of the three schools.

Baltimore, MD native Donnie Henderson... come on down!

We're due to start landing some of these kids. Let's hope Collins is the start.

Is he projected as a qb at this level or an athlete?

why can every school seem to get two rated quarterbacks every year? Syracuse was a place to go when you were a quarterback 20 years ago. We need a great quarterback coach to draw the talent.

why can every school seem to get two rated quarterbacks every year? Syracuse was a place to go when you were a quarterback 20 years ago. We need a great quarterback coach to draw the talent.
We did just have Ashton and Hunt come in it's not like we are screwed I think Doug keeps Ashton at QB personally and winning programs mean more then a QB coach IMO when it comes to recruiting

We did just have Ashton and Hunt come in it's not like we are screwed I think Doug keeps Ashton at QB personally and winning programs mean more then a QB coach IMO when it comes to recruiting

IMO: I see Hunt to WR, and Broyld to QB. McNabb, Johnson 2.0

I guess I just want to fast-forward their development and see what we have with Ashton & Hunt. Sad part is that both have made some poor decision off the field. Lets hope they get it turned around soon.

I guess I just want to fast-forward their development and see what we have with Ashton & Hunt. Sad part is that both have made some poor decision off the field. Lets hope they get it turned around soon.

I don't care what they do off the field, just win!

The problem is Marrone cares...
That's actually not a problem.

Most Syracuse alums want, no... require, that he cares.

[Yes, I really did conduct a poll of all alumni]

Not to mention the fact that Hunt already has a year in the system...that's the difference between a good QB and an athlete playing QB, they understand what their supposed to be doing on every play because they know the playbook and know what it's supposed to look like.

Where's the link to the full database?
It is on the Additional Content drop down on the far left header when you are on the football board.

Direct Link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom