mlb floating "arizona plan" | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

mlb floating "arizona plan"

It's so weird, baseball starts in a few days, and it still doesn't feel real
Watching the exhibition games with zero fans...it still kinda didn’t feel real. Glad it’s back though. It’s better than nothing.

0D1B40CD-F177-46CC-95D0-B57A3E0405B2.jpeg

Cardboard cut outs of dogs in the stands don’t feel real enough?

The white crowd noise helped a little. I guess eventually it'll become somewhat normal? I dunno.

For the average regular season game, maybe. But those big playoff games when the whole crowd is up going nuts when the home pitcher has two strikes on a batter? Man. I’m really looking forward to normalcy.

For the average regular season game, maybe. But those big playoff games when the whole crowd is up going nuts when the home pitcher has two strikes on a batter? Man. I’m really looking forward to normalcy.
There's a lot of potential for funny videos dubbing in like Lloyd Christmas' most annoying sound in the world right when a pitcher goes through their motion.

Congratulations Dodgers fans you got the second best player in baseball resigned.
Mookie is going to sign a 10 year 350-400 million dollar extension.

Your franchise isn’t worried about the Rams and Lakers in your market. Like the Red Sox.

Last edited:
Congratulations you got the second best player in baseball resigned.
Mookie is going to sign a 10 year 350-400 million dollar extension.

Your franchise isn’t worried about the Rams and Lakers in your market. Like the Red Sox.
Good for Mookie!

It's not exactly the move of a franchise worried about its declining value. ;)

So FL teams can play in Philadelphia which is in Pennsylvania but Toronto can’t play in Pittsburgh because Pennsylvania wants to FL teams out of Its state.

Just stupid logic.

So FL teams can play in Philadelphia which is in Pennsylvania but Toronto can’t play in Pittsburgh because Pennsylvania wants to FL teams out of Its state.

Just stupid logic.

How's the park in Charlotte? Seems more MLB ready than Buffalo...

How's the park in Charlotte? Seems more MLB ready than Buffalo...
It’s a nice park but I don’t think its MLB ready.

I think the Jays will end up in Baltimore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom