mlb floating "arizona plan" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

mlb floating "arizona plan"

so you are saying the ACC plays all its games this winter in the Dome thur-sat and since kids are all scholling remotely they all live in SU dorms is a solid plan?
good lord, who the fluck said that??

was it deleted??

didnt think i was gonna cause a blow up like that.. sorry
Don’t be sorry...sorry doesn’t fix the lamp, the economy or stop the spread of covid-19.

action and forward thinking does.

We need sports, people seeing athletes go about their business, even with no spectators, is part of the healing process.

Don’t be sorry...sorry doesn’t fix the lamp, the economy or stop the spread of covid-19.

action and forward thinking does.

We need sports, people seeing athletes go about their business, even with no spectators, is part of the healing process.

People need to be able to have food and pay their rent and be safe. Sports are a luxury.

You’ve really lost your mind.

People need to be able to have food and pay their rent and be safe. Sports are a luxury.

Of course they do.

not sure how that relates to watching tv or a business getting back to the business of being in business like a pro sports league.

but I thank you for your input.

A what point do these proposals for getting in a season become so bizarre and radical that we should stop calling it major league baseball?
When they change the rules to the detriment of the sport.

there already is no need for a regular season NBA, the NHL and MLB can go much shorter.

I hope they don't shorten the NFL, but as long as whatever the regular season # of games are, the play 15x4...it’s fine.

When they change the rules to the detriment of the sport.

there already is no need for a regular season NBA, the NHL and MLB can go much shorter.

I hope they don't shorten the NFL, but as long as whatever the regular season # of games are, the play 15x4...it’s fine.

They already extended the NFL season to 17 games. They could cut it back to 16 if they want to. :D

They already extended the NFL season to 17 games. They could cut it back to 16 if they want to. :D
We need a laugh emoji!!

cant argue that!!

although you all did when I guaranteed the schedule was expanding.

I live with a person who basically puts herself in position to be infected 3x a week.

we need pro sports.

her business hasn’t shut down.

Plenty of people scan tickets, pour beers inside and outside stadiums, print scorecards, broadcast games, sell advertising, house and transport teams when they travel, etc etc etc...

How many of the Arizona stadiums are covered? I know the Diamondbacks one is, but I'm pretty sure the rest are all open air stadiums. Good luck playing baseball in 120 degree heat. You are going to have players drop out from heat exhaustion or stroke. Bad idea. Very bad.

And good luck getting 20 something year old athletes to stay isolated.
Word is they would play some games in the morning and late at night.

Word is they would play some games in the morning and late at night.
Makes sense logistically, but not sure how people would end up being able to watch.

I would love it. I think there's a pretty large chance the season starts... then someone tests positive and it's all shut down. In fact it would be shocking if that did not happen.

virus won folks. might as well just take our chances at this point. caveat emptor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom