MLB offseason talk | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

MLB offseason talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly whatever man.
John Farrell is not a good manager.

I'm not saying he's Tony LaRussa. But to slam him as it relates to 2017 is just nuts. He did a decent job.

You forget in May and June when Farrell was using Kimbrel incorrectly to the degree Kimbrel had to talk about in the media.

Pomeratz and Sale being top 5 AL pitchers this year meant the team only had to be .500 the other 3 times our.

Kimbrel had the best year of his life. Couldn't have been too badly misused. I actually think Farrell did a helluva job with that bullpen.

I am done arguing you this.

If you think Farrell is good you are in the minority of Red Sox fans.

It’s all subjective.

It’s all subjective.

I agree it's subjective. I'm just more with Dasher on this one. Neither he nor I think Farrell is great but we both think he did a decent job this year. JMO but your view is extreme.

It’s all subjective.
Minority of Red Sox fans. Red Sox fans have run just about every manager out of town they have had for the entire of my 61 years. That includes Dick Williams. Before John Farrell, the Red Sox had won the Eastern Division twice in 22 years. They have won it three times in the last five. The numbers speak for themselves.

I agree it's subjective. I'm just more with Dasher on this one. Neither he nor I think Farrell is great but we both think he did a decent job this year. JMO but your view is extreme.
I would be remiss if didn't give you a like for your fine work in this hilarious Farrell discussion because for once I'm in agreement with you.

You getting a like from the Gatekeeper should tell you all you need to know.

So good job.

You getting a like from the Gatekeeper should tell you all you need to know.

So good job.
main-thumb-t-1502130-200-mkjvumlwzgnsdjllrnqdubwlpbejgtlu (1).jpeg

Honestly there are some people I get into disagreements with but respect.
You are by far the low hanging fruit poster as the picture you jokingly posted as you do nothing but passive aggressive cheap shots or go after the obvious point. I would say more but I know the line and won’t cross it.

I get frustrated with other people but when you get involved I typically just laugh because it’s obvious what is coming so good job you got the reaction out of me.
Bravo.

Honestly there are some people I get into disagreements with but respect.
You are by far the low hanging fruit poster as the picture you jokingly posted as you do nothing but passive aggressive cheap shots or go after the obvious point. I would say more but I know the line and won’t cross it.

I get frustrated with other people but when you get involved I typically just laugh because it’s obvious what is coming so good job you got the reaction out of me.
Bravo.
I would miss you terribly if you were to spontaneously combust.

I would miss you terribly if you were to spontaneously combust.
I would probably spontaneously combust if you ever said anything interesting and not the obvious cheap shot point or attempt at comedy.

I would be remiss if didn't give you a like for your fine work in this hilarious Farrell discussion because for once I'm in agreement with you.
You want to talk hilarious? Review all of the talk about game #2 and the review talk by you yankee fans. A lot of you guys thought Girardi should be taken out back and beat up.

You want to talk hilarious? Review all of the talk about game #2 and the review talk by you yankee fans. A lot of you guys thought Girardi should be taken out back and beat up.
I was only willing to hold his arms behind his back but refused to actually hit him myself.

It was interesting when Girardi said he prepared his family for the booing. Uh Joe, you manage the Yankees. You probably should have had that talk with the family 9 years ago.

Let's go Red Sox!

Come on Sox. Extend this series!

I was only willing to hold his arms behind his back but refused to actually hit him myself.
I was going to be the one hitting him.

Planned on going...'Joe, repeat after me...booth review (punch) booth review (punch) boot review (punch) etc etc.

I'm willing to forgive his 6 other mistakes that night and file them in the 'you just can't predict baseball, Suzyn' category.

Pathetic Pedroia.

You freaking joke. Under .200 career in the playoffs.

Thank you umps for ejecting Farrell.

That ump deserves a fruit basket from all u chowda heads. Pedroia should've been tossed.

That ump deserves a fruit basket from all u chowda heads. Pedroia should've been tossed.
The ump did the Sox a favor ejecting the manager. I wish he ran Pedroia as well.

Listening to the game on ESPN radio with a delay apparently. Sounds like a fantastic day for baseball. And the ump sucks.

The ump did the Sox a favor ejecting the manager. I wish he ran Pedroia as well.
He really should have.

Pedroia crossed the line 2x after his point was made and Farrell was out there to protect him.

Listening to the game on ESPN radio with a delay apparently. Sounds like a fantastic day for baseball. And the ump sucks.

Ya he absolutely squeezed the Red Sox there, Farrell was right for getting tossed.

He really should have.

Pedroia crossed he line 2x after his point was made and Farrell wasout there to protect him.
The ump was a joke for being inconsistent.
I wish he ran Pedroia. Brock Holt has more hits than Pedroia in the last 2 postseasons and Holt hasn’t played this postseason.

I didn't see it, but I guess a disagreement over the strike zone?

Just need to keep your cool. Like Judge did last night when he was getting called strikes on pitches at Torreyes' knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom