Most memorable individual moments? | Syracusefan.com

Most memorable individual moments?

PoppyHart

All American
I think this would be a fun "game". Pick an SU player and choose the ON COURT moment that most comes to mind when you think of them. Try to keep it as specific as possible. For instance, if I said Michael Jordan, it would be "the shot" in the 1982 championship game. For Jerome Lane, it would be "Send it in Jerome". For Jay Burson, it would be the horrific injury, etc...

Once we "agree" on a moment, hopefully we can move on to other players and not just make it a "remember when Player X did that" type of thing.

I will start with: Elvir Ovcina

When I think of Ovcina I think of a tip-in off a missed FT in the Duke game in 1998 NCAAT which tied the game in the 2nd half, even though it was short lived.

Honestly Mike Jones might be one of the hardest scholarship players to find a moment for. He only played about 15 games, right? And nothing really stands out to my recollection.

so...did I like win?

So I see you chose Mike Jones. What's the moment you remember from him?

I feel like he had a vicious tomahawk dunk coming down the lane off a turnover. Possibly against Wichita State? The only thing I sorta remember from him.

I feel like he had a vicious tomahawk dunk coming down the lane off a turnover. Possibly against Wichita State? The only thing I sorta remember from him.

If true, you're a better man than I.

Paul

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors