Moyer took a beating yesterday | Syracusefan.com

Moyer took a beating yesterday

His mom seems so annoying. Glad he’s gone...for Boeheim’s sake. Because of her.
Here is Matt's response to his mom's tweet. I'm not hip enough to know what it means.

Frfr momma. Crazy...

It probably should’ve been a foul sending Matt to the line with a chance to match his 2 ppg average.
I think it might have been a foul called and Jerry Stackhouse, his coach, wanted a flagrant and got thrown out arguing it. He might only average 2 a game but how many guys play major college BB and can play the violin. So he has that going for him.

Here is Matt's response to his mom's tweet. I'm not hip enough to know what it means.

Frfr momma. Crazy...

I mean...he got fouled. Was it a big play in the game? If not, who cares.

It wasn’t even a hard foul, really.

I mean...he got fouled. Was it a big play in the game? If not, who cares.

It wasn’t even a hard foul, really.
Moyer’s dad like

55867E95-0EE9-4EA2-BA31-63984DCAB6A7.gif

I think it might have been a foul called and Jerry Stackhouse, his coach, wanted a flagrant and got thrown out arguing it. He might only average 2 a game but how many guys play major college BB and can play the violin. So he has that going for him.

Getting a degree from Vanderbilt for free gives him a headstart in life over about 99.99% of the population.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom