Moyer | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Moyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened. As usual, people jumped to all sort of conclusions. Maybe they should’ve had some facts before talking out of their rear ends.

Great pod! At one point, Dean laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation at the exact same time I did.

I retract what I said earlier about Tuttle. New information has come to light, so I’ll now say he’s on the money.

Basically, if Francis' podcast came out a couple days ago, a lot of people wouldn't have had much to say. Game. Set. Match.

Last edited:
It was a quality pod for the facts he disclosed. I found the rest to be unfortunate and a demonstration of clear bias, the end in particular.

It was a demonstration of opinion, based off of facts that he lays out throughout the podcast.

JB should not have called him out personally and for sure should not have said a word about his parents. He owes the family and the team an apology.

What he did with and to Tyler Roberson makes me sick, the same with Kris J.

However, on the other hand, he has done an amazing job with Frank Howard. Very few on this board expected his performance this season (including me). Really impressive and JB deserves credit as do the coaches, they believed in him (or had no choice) and he has stepped up big-time.

Everyone is built differently, some players like Frank, Michael G, Scoop and Rak for example learn and grow under JB and when they leave, they appreciate and respect him.

On the other side of the coin, he really has to tighten the lips, he has pissed off too many kids and it is a shame, disappointing and not acceptable.

It is really simple, all he has to do is apologize, and folks will forgive and forget and move-on. Treat people the way he would want his kids to be treated (is it possible he would want Buddy to be coached by someone like him?)

I am sick of the drama, enough already, i want to see us #1 every week, all we get is drama and bubbles

Lol just saw that picture of the initial sprain. I also saw the sprain when it happened. The fact he was out there as quickly as he was made zero sense to me.

They're not the same thing.
It’s semantics. Anyway, I was about to reply to your other post, so I’ll ask you here:

What makes this a game changer for you? Yes, Capt. Tuttle was correct with his theory (he might even have the same source). Other than that, we’re still talking about an old school coach acting like an old school coach and well-intentioned parents interfering. Unless there’s a revelation about the medical staff, I’ll continue to trust their judgment.

by facts do you mean that JB states he can jump equally effective off of 2 feet as one ? you do i hope realize how ridiculous game wise his analogy was ?
(and by ridiculous you can also read lame and pathetic.)

I retract what I said earlier about Tuttle. New information has come to light, so I’ll now say he’s on the money.
Just a guess, based upon the premise that everyone involved is all for SU and the kid being healthy. It was the only way, to me, that it all made sense.

by facts do you mean that JB states he can jump equally effective off of 2 feet as one ? you do i hope realize how ridiculous game wise his analogy was ?

Incredibly dumb analogy. We've heard some nonsense over the years but that might be right up at the top.

JB should not have called him out personally and for sure should not have said a word about his parents. He owes the family and the team an apology.

What he did with and to Tyler Roberson makes me sick, the same with Kris J.

However, on the other hand, he has done an amazing job with Frank Howard. Very few on this board expected his performance this season (including me). Really impressive and JB deserves credit as do the coaches, they believed in him (or had no choice) and he has stepped up big-time.

Everyone is built differently, some players like Frank, Michael G, Scoop and Rak for example learn and grow under JB and when they leave, they appreciate and respect him.

On the other side of the coin, he really has to tighten the lips, he has pissed off too many kids and it is a shame, disappointing and not acceptable.

It is really simple, all he has to do is apologize, and folks will forgive and forget and move-on. Treat people the way he would want his kids to be treated (is it possible he would want Buddy to be coached by someone like him?)

I am sick of the drama, enough already, i want to see us #1 every week, all we get is drama and bubbles
What did JB supposedly do to Kris Joseph? I must have missed that.

It’s semantics. Anyway, I was about to reply to your other post, so I’ll ask you here:

What makes this a game changer for you? Yes, Capt. Tuttle was correct with his theory (he might even have the same source). Other than that, we’re still talking about an old school coach acting like an old school coach and well-intentioned parents interfering. Unless there’s a revelation about the medical staff, I’ll continue to trust their judgment.

Yeah, I said the same thing as Tuttle in my original lengthy post.

I’m not going to discuss what Francis said here, other than to say the details of how things were communicated are paramount. I have not clue how it can be defended by anyone with any objectivity.

What did JB supposedly do to Kris Joseph? I must have missed that.

It might have something to do with the horrifying fall he took in a game in the Dome back during the 10-11 season. He drove to the hoop, got knocked off balance, and as he hit the ground his head snapped back and smashed the floor. I think he was diagnosed with a concussion. He missed one game (an L if I recall correctly) and was back playing one week later.

This situation also makes the Geno Thorpe departure less inexplicable. I can easily see him figuring he was not being given a chance to heal up properly and show what he could so healthy, so he decided to bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom