My addition to the Carrier Dome Food Court | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My addition to the Carrier Dome Food Court

I still dream about Jrek subs...
I’ll send you a platter

3A453D49-520F-4885-BB4F-A7692531DD9D.jpeg

The cult oversells it.
Agreed. people love it as its west coast special and because its a good quality burger and CHEAP. I was underwhelmed with it multiple times in Vegas

Agreed. people love it as its west coast special and because its a good quality burger and CHEAP. I was underwhelmed with it multiple times in Vegas
I think Habit Burger is the superior California burger place tbh.

Auntie Anne's Pretzels & fresh popcorn that has been made within an hour of being sold.

How about bringing back the souvenir cup too. Sell it for $9 with a sticker on the bottom to allow 1-free refill.

What happened to souvenir cups? Not just at the Dome, in general. I’ve gone on Syracuse football/basketball/lax road trips since before I graduated, and every time I’d get a souvenir cup. I’ve got probably 100 of them in my memorabilia room. Seems like 7-8 years ago they started getting harder and harder to find, and now it’s 50/50 at best that places will have them. They used to be ubiquitous at sporting events...what gives?

Would love to see a big brew pub/sports bar built outside the Dome with an entrance onto the Dome concourse.

Add a Chick Fil-a and then don't schedule any Sunday games. I'll also second the nomination for Habit Burger!

Don't waste concession space on Shake Shack or In - Out. I have a Shake Shack a mile away and it just seems mediocre and over priced. Tried In-Out in San Francisco and thought it was below mediocre.

What happened to souvenir cups? Not just at the Dome, in general. I’ve gone on Syracuse football/basketball/lax road trips since before I graduated, and every time I’d get a souvenir cup. I’ve got probably 100 of them in my memorabilia room. Seems like 7-8 years ago they started getting harder and harder to find, and now it’s 50/50 at best that places will have them. They used to be ubiquitous at sporting events...what gives?

Sporting venues have come to realize that they can grossly overcharge you for a soda or a beer without having to incur the cost of the soveneir cup to get that price.

Lets be honest about Jreck... its all about the shredded lettuce, nothing more
You wouldn't believe how many conversations I have with people in deli's out here in Denver about the simplest addition to make their sandwiches way better, shredded cold lettuce. Sometimes it's like pulling teeth, they just don't get certain things out here.

You wouldn't believe how many conversations I have with people in deli's out here in Denver about the simplest addition to make their sandwiches way better, shredded cold lettuce. Sometimes it's like pulling teeth, they just don't get certain things out here.
Agreed. Could go for a great sub after a powder day!

Five Guys does it for me - don't know if I could tell the difference between it and other fast casuals in a blind taste test, but something about their branding...

Beef on weck.
There was a short time where there was a mobile stand in the concourse with beef on weck. And get this, it wasn’t bad. Not sure why it went away.

Pro tip for concessions at the Dome: the former Burger King in the northeast corner (near Gate E on the lower concourse) sells a different type of hot dog than all the other stands. All-beef something or other, it's $0.25 more expensive and approximately 900% better. It's the best thing I've eaten from a Dome concession stand this decade.

Thank me later.

Can put Taco Bell’s at each concession stand and change the name to the Taco Bell thunder dome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom