My Early Spring Two Deep (Offense) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Early Spring Two Deep (Offense)

Didn't say that. Just saying it hasn't happened yet.
Dave, how do you feel about your outstanding message to like ratio? It's quite impressive.

Great List.

Few Observations:
-Tackle depth is scary
- Best group of athletes at skill positions we have had since 90s.
- Still think Hunt is the underdog favorite at QB (if he does not win the job, moves to safety.)
-Offense could be very good again, all hinges on the QB.

Dave, how do you feel about your outstanding message to like ratio? It's quite impressive.
It's real and it's spectacular.

As for Steve's great post that I inadvertently attributed to bnoro, a few thoughts:
1. Don't count out John Kinder. Seriously.
2. Don't be surprised to see one QB see the writing on the wall and change positions.
3. No idea what they do with the best athlete on the team. Folks who want to see him at TE should watch a few practices before saying that's his best spot. He drops too many swing passes out of the backfield right now, let alone balls in traffic. Not seeing he cannot master the skill, but right now I would be hesitant to make that move. However, if Thompson is not ready to go it certainly becomes a position of need and that may force a move.
4. I saw Foster working out in Manley toward the end of the season, maybe right before the Temple game. He was wearing a brace but looked very good.
5. If Funderburk had been eligible this season Nassib may have passed for 5,000 yards.
6. Foy is another option at tackle if the big JUCO comes in and wows the staff at guard.
7. Trudo is going to be a star.

As for Steve's great post that I inadvertently attributed to bnoro, a few thoughts:
2. Don't be surprised to see one QB see the writing on the wall and change positions.
3. No idea what they do with the best athlete on the team. Folks who want to see him at TE should watch a few practices before saying that's his best spot. He drops too many swing passes out of the backfield right now, let alone balls in traffic. Not seeing he cannot master the skill, but right now I would be hesitant to make that move. However, if Thompson is not ready to go it certainly becomes a position of need and that may force a move.
4. I saw Foster working out in Manley toward the end of the season, maybe right before the Temple game. He was wearing a brace but looked very good.
5. If Funderburk had been eligible this season Nassib may have passed for 5,000 yards.
6. Foy is another option at tackle if the big JUCO comes in and wows the staff at guard.

Thanks Dave.

http://deadspin.com/5968733/that-wa...nce-into-his-call-of-joe-johnsons-game+winner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom