My official Nerlens Noel prediction... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My official Nerlens Noel prediction...

What is even more amazing about this whole situation is how close to the vest this has been. Congrats to Noel for making everyone go crazy trying to figure out what he is doing. I am glad nobody really knows anything yet for sure lol.

I think he wanted SU all along. Then got the big rush from UK and the money handlers and the sweet courtship from GT and became a little uncertain. He's back to his original choice but wants his mom's blessing on it. He has worn her down and late last night she agreed...hence the "shock the world" tweet. Probably hasn't called any of the coaching staffs yet, in part because he doesn't want it to leak before his big TV moment. He'll make the calls tomorrow shortly before the announcement. IMHO for wiw. I'm putting a grand on this in Vegas.

Maybe Nerlens read Jon Rothstein's "Id be shocked if he picked Syracuse" tweet and the "shock the world" stuff is in response to that. Just thinking out loud

If I get deep throated tonight, I'll let you guys know.

This belongs in the JLH thread from last night. These are the types of statements that hijack good, honest, clean threads. ;)

Considering NN said in his own blog this morning (3 hours after Jake's post) that he and his mother are deciding tonight ... then wouldn't it follow that nobody, including Jake, would have heard anything? If Jake is going purely on not hearing anything then this is all moot.

Considering NN said in his own blog this morning (3 hours after Jake's post) that he and his mother are deciding tonight ... then wouldn't it follow that nobody, including Jake, would have heard anything? If Jake is going purely on not hearing anything then this is all moot.
I'm going with Colonel Mustard in the Kitchen with the candlestick

So where did Noel say his mother hasn't signed off on his choice yet? I keep seeing that mentioned in this thread, but where did he say that? In his blog, he says the following:

"Anyone who knows me knows my mom, Dorcina, has to sign off on any decision and that she will play a major part in any decision. So tonight is when I’ll talk to her about it all."

That's not saying his mom hasn't signed off on his decision like I've seen mentioned in here...

So where did Noel say his mother hasn't signed off on his choice yet? I keep seeing that mentioned in this thread, but where did he say that? In his blog, he says the following:

"Anyone who knows me knows my mom, Dorcina, has to sign off on any decision and that she will play a major part in any decision. So tonight is when I’ll talk to her about it all."

That's not saying his mom hasn't signed off on his decision like I've seen mentioned in here...

From yesterday:

Jason Jordan @JayJayESPN
Nerlens on the decision: "Anyone who knows me knows my mom has to sign-off on who I pick. She hasn't done that yet." Blog coming Tues...

Dude. Read the message I quoted - he asked where Nerlens had said that his mom had not signed off yet.

Good lord.
lmao dude I'm laughing out loud

Jake I'm going against your intuition here. Noel puts on the Orange cap tomorrow night!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom