My official Nerlens Noel prediction... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

My official Nerlens Noel prediction...

i think he wears Orange. the world is thinking UK or he goes where mommy tells him too.

he shocks by choosing Cuse who has been in the news for all the wrong reasons in 2011-2012.

Its ORANGE baby, its ORANGE.

It's funny, I was reading Hoyatalk for a bit.

Every fan thinks their school is the right choice, and if it came down to Noel and what he truly wanted, he'd pick their school. What are the odds of that?

This is going to be a really happy board tomorrow night! After all the hand wringing that has gone on it's going to be Syracuse and it pretty much has been that way all along. It will all seem so clear in retrospect after the decision is announced.

I agree with Jake's prediction.

I'd rather see him on G'Town than Kentucky. I'm friends with a bunch of Hoya fans, I attended the 2007 Final Four, and essentially despise Kentucky.

I
I think he’s having fun with the process, which is good to see. Seems like a nice kid who’s being pulled in a few different directions. His tweet last night was interesting. I think he honestly thinks the place he’s going to choose is the “underdog” in his mind. The problem is, trying to figure out who he thinks the underdog is.

I think clearly the overwhelming perceived favorite in the past couple of days is Kentucky. However, I’ve heard all along, he really didn’t have a great visit there, nor do I think he wants to be compared to Anthony Davis and wants to make his own name someplace closer to home. So having said that, I’m ruling out Kentucky.

That leaves SU and Gtown. There has been a TON of Georgetown buzz lately. Including what I heard was a lot of Gtown chatter out in Oregon this past weekend with regard to Noel. There was also that survey of 12 HS ballers and all the tweets over the weekend that had Gtown gaining momentum in this race. If Nerlens is aware of all this…you would think his perception is that Gtown and UK are the favorite – and that perhaps Syracuse is the choice.

However, I think for months the perception was that it was coming down to Syracuse and Kentucky, and Gtown has emerged like a racehorse on the outside. Therefore you could consider Gtown as the underdog.

Having said all that, and I’m not trying to be a jerk here, but I bet for the past ten years, in every very, very public recruiting battle (Hodge, D Sims, T. Harris, F Melo etc) that we’ve had, if we were getting the kid, I (and others) knew at least a day ahead of the announcement. I’ve heard nothing.

Therefore, my prediction…is the Hoyas.

I fully respect this post 100 percent.

But for the life of me, to the posters who hit the "like" button: how DARE you favor a positive note for the Hoyas.

I'd rather see him on G'Town than Kentucky. I'm friends with a bunch of Hoya fans, I attended the 2007 Final Four, and essentially despise Kentucky.
that's your first post? YOU ARE A HOYA AREN'T YOU? sick sick human being.

I've never met a Hoya fan in my life so its hard to believe you know a "bunch". You are clearly a Hoya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom