My Question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

Jb doesn't like anybody tonight. :mad:

I'm sorry I took a nap during the Axeman.

Just tuned in, JB sounds fired up, much more so then the last 2 weeks. Says people who think the final fours were a fluke "know nothing". We beat MSU with two lottery picks in Detroit, that was a well played and executed game. "You never go to the final four on a fluke, thats nonsense".

Says the last 10 years we have been down in the regular season for the last 10 years or so but they got through it. Dismissed fans who said "your just getting into the tournament". " Were happy to get in"

Says Barama was on the verge of a big year before he got hurt. "We don't have anyone else at center" John Bol has been better in practice.

Is real fired up about the final four, I am assuming someone send it was a fluke. Keeps coming back to it. Talking about some guy named Pat who used to call in all the time about who should play, know he doesn't call in anymore.

Says Griffin can't play the 2 because he doesn't know the rotations, barely knows the forward rotations. Says Dean Smith never played a first or second year player at 2 positions.

Talks about Joe and Marek being able to play two positions. Says the 3 and the 2 are different.

Scott from Syracuse calls in and sounds like he's calling from the bottom of Onondaga Lake. Immediately starts kissing @ss, says no other coach could have come to Syracuse and done whats JB has done. Scott says hes grateful JB came here.

Says the last 10 years we have been down in the regular season for the last 10 years or so but they got through it. Dismissed fans who said "your just getting into the tournament". " Were happy to get in"

Says Barama was on the verge of a big year before he got hurt. "We don't have anyone else at center" John Bol has been better in practice.

Is real fired up about the final four, I am assuming someone send it was a fluke. Keeps coming back to it. Talking about some guy named Pat who used to call in all the time about who should play, know he doesn't call in anymore.

Says Griffin can't play the 2 because he doesn't know the rotations, barely knows the forward rotations. Says Dean Smith never played a first or second year player at 2 positions.

Talks about Joe and Marek being able to play two positions. Says the 3 and the 2 are different.
He is I

I and him

JB Says he doesn't like when people call in saying things that are false. Seems to be referencing Alsacs call. Talking about Joe and turnovers and assists. Says he Buddy and Kadary are all doing a great job. Says Allen is having a "tremendous" year. Marek's value is way more then his numbers to the team. No mention of Q

JBs thoughts are clear - no matter in what forum he’s asked about the guards, the bench, and the defense - you will hear the same response.

Whether it’s a postgame presser, or Axe/Park or a fan call-in. He will recycle the same statements no matter how the question is worded

JBs thoughts are clear - no matter in what forum he’s asked about the guards, the bench, and the defense - you will hear the same response.

Whether it’s a postgame presser, or Axe/Park or a fan call-in. He will recycle the same statements no matter how the question is worded
That's a solid messaging strategy tbh.

JB Says he doesn't like when people call in saying things that are false. Seems to be referencing Alsacs call. Talking about Joe and turnovers and assists. Says he Buddy and Kadary are all doing a great job. Says Allen is having a "tremendous" year. Marek's value is way more then his numbers to the team. No mention of Q

Next week a question should be, "Coach, do you expect next year's guards to be the same starters, again?"

Nothing I said was false.
If he is referring to me that is bullchit.
I referred to DBPM he didn’t like the stat.
I said nobody in the fanbase wants Kadary to play 40.

If he is mad at that he didn’t show it to me.

Just tuned in, JB sounds fired up, much more so then the last 2 weeks. Says people who think the final fours were a fluke "know nothing". We beat MSU with two lottery picks in Detroit, that was a well played and executed game. "You never go to the final four on a fluke, thats nonsense".
One could argue in a single elimination tournament that every appearance in a final four is a fluke.

Nothing I said was false.
If he is referring to me that is bullchit.
I referred to DBPM he didn’t like the stat.
I said nobody in the fanbase wants Kadary to play 40.

If he is mad at that he didn’t show it to me.

Did you mention Joe at all, seemed to be referencing a caller, not sure if it was you.

Did you mention Joe at all, seemed to be referencing a caller, not sure if it was you.
I didn’t say Joe’s name. I said nobody in the fanbase wants Kadary to play 40 and then said the DBPM stats show who our best guards are defensively and said you said last week guards aren’t the problem rebounding but 2 years ago said Howard and Battle needed to help rebounding what changed.

"Marek never thought he would play here until his Jr and Sr year"

Says the defense not being good enough is on me, same with the offense. Says missing shots is not him.

"If we don't have good enough players I should have done a better job in recruiting"
"I have always said that"

"We weren't picked to do anything this year with Barama" Matt jumps in and says 6 but JB says we want to be higher and then pivots.

"Knew Jessie would take time, never expected him to be an impact player"
Matt Park: "He was basically on the JV team at IMG"

On Braswell: "if we could fix his legs he would be a good player, we have been to the best in the country, can't figure out his condition"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom