My Question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My Question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

this is a classic tonight. nobody in the zone defense is responsible for anything apparently.

Cheetos-Super-Bowl4.jpg

it wasn't me...

Last edited:
"Marek never thought he would play here until his Jr and Sr year"

Says the defense not being good enough is on me, same with the offense. Says missing shots is not him.

"If we don't have good enough players I should have done a better job in recruiting"
"I have always said that"

"We weren't picked to do anything this year with Barama" Matt jumps in and says 6 but JB says we want to be higher and then pivots.
We were preseason 6th. That isn’t expected to do nothing. That is expected to be in the NCAAT.

1613090938224.jpeg

2 callers on the line but right after a commercial Matt notes there behind and goes right to another commercial.

Josh In Boulder back again tonight - Starts rambling about the weather and then asks a qustion about Marek shooting 3s after Wes Durham and Corey Alexander brought up his %s from previous years. Matt and JB screw up the zoom and can't get the mute off. JB says he doesn't make em anymore after changing his shot, says hes smarter then the announcers.

Matt apologizes unable to get to emailed questions, says they were wordy.

JB says BC will have all of there scholarship guys back on Sat and that they have played very well at times this year. Says SU is going to try and keep getting better. JB says they will get in another game in early March where there is currently an opening. Matt tries to ask if it can be an OOC game, JB says No. Show ends with the fight song playing as Matt trails off.

*blinks*

Dean Smith hasn’t coached in 25 years and has been dead 6 years.

Right. Dean got out right when guys started leaving early. Stackhouse and Rasheed left after two years in 95. Dean’s last year was 97. He had rosters stocked full of the best juniors and seniors for the previous 30 years.

He is so inaccurate on what I said it is crazy.
  • Jessie ten minutes would be better for rebounding especially if Alan went to the 2
  • Buddy efficiency rating is the lowest of any starter
He was pissed at you by name though.

Then was kinda pissed at Axe for not correcting you which is kinda nuts. You are a fan with an opinion even if you said that it’s completely subjective.

Are you going to call him next week after he called you out and said you won’t call him anymore.

He is really in Capt. Queeg territory. He's letting superfan Pat get under his skin and he totally jumbled the years with the F4s and S16s. He said the last 10 years we haven't had good regular season records. 2009-2010 to 2013-2014 we were good to great with nice NCAA seeds. Our downturn started in 2014- 2015. He said we made 2 F4s and "2 or 3" S16s when we had bad regular seasons. Wrong, 1 F4 in 2016 and 1 S16 in 2018 was during bad regular season years. During our halycon years from 2010-2014 we made 1 F4 (2013) and 1 Elite 8 (I think it was 2012, Scoop's last year) and 1 S16 (2010). He is cooking the books, delusion and denial.

Last edited:
He is really in Capt. Queeg territory. He"s letting superfan Pat get under his skin and he totally jumbled the years with the F4s and S16s. He said the last 10 years we haven't had good regular season records. 2010-2014 we were great with top 4 NCAA seeds. Our downturn started in 2014 and 2015. He said we made 2 F4s and "2 or 3" S16s when we had bad regular seasons. Wrong, 1 F4 in 2016 and 1 S16 in 2018.
I just relistened can’t believe how much Pat was actually on JB’s mind.
Like wow shocked. One of the greatest college basketball coaches of alltime actually cared that much what fan “Pat” said.
I bet it had to do with his opinion on Buddy but still man. That was unexpected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom