N Florida Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

N Florida Game Thread...

With our size, we shouldn't give up this many offensive rebounds. It's embarrassing to have an undersized team again and again get second shots.

First three defensive possessions with AW in the top of the zone, the ball got into the paint pretty quickly. Just saying!

I dont understand the purpose of these games. It's like training to bench press 500 lbs by working out with 20 lb dumbells. I get that you have to have a couple of them, but geez.. this is not helpful.

I dont think Lydon is going pro after this year like everyone thinks. He didn't really improve much and this draft class is UNREAL

I dont understand the purpose of these games. It's like training to bench press 500 lbs by working out with 20 lb dumbells. I get that you have to have a couple of them, but geez.. this is not helpful.
Most years I'd agree, but this team needs these games. Aren't ready to play good teams yet.

How are these guys dominating the boards like this?

We look horrible. Rebounding is a huge concern. This team is crushing my preseason expectations, just not a good team right now and we may not get there.

6 minute scoring drought against freaking North Florida. Lot of game to go, but this just boring. I hate being bored watching SU basketball.

Can our whole team be a head case? Is that possible?

White's threes are our offense...otherwise, we have a paltry 11 points from everyone else. And White appears to have gone cold.

Up 4! Let's hang on to that lead, guys!

The last two games must have done a number on us. We look like crap, and this should be another cupcake blowout like we had in the first four games. This looks like a completely different team compared to the those first games.

Bizarre half. Seems like we havent scored in an hour. Now this is a game where you blame the players. Cant make any shots and have been actually good looks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom