N Florida Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

N Florida Game Thread...

I've been watching BB for 60 years. Coached BB, officiated games. Never have I seen a team miss so many layups, year after year, as SU.
It only seems that way because you are a syracuse fan. Other teams miss just as many as we do. We aren't watching them as passionately as we are watching Syracuse. Now, if you said free throws...

I know we have missed some chippies today, but if you look at the overall execution of simple plays, we are playing much better.
I don't mean to be Mr. Debbie Downer, but we are playing North Florida. We should look much better today. We still don't look very good overall. I'll wait until we beat someone who is decent.

Great to see White actually score in the second half ;)

I don't mean to be Mr. Debbie Downer, but we are playing North Florida. We should look much better today. We still don't look very good overall. I'll wait until we beat someone who is decent.

There are plays we made against Monmouth and Colgate that we aren't doing this game.

Frankie has 12 assists after that Battle 3. Crazy. He could probably have 15 now if we executed better in the first half.

He is definitely a good player. He's not great, but he is definitely a serviceable 5 in the ACC.

His offense isn't good enough to make up for that awful defense. Just so happens that 72 is just awful.

He is definitely a good player. He's not great, but he is definitely a serviceable 5 in the ACC.

Yeah. He's always been a solid rebounder. That mid range jumper is looking smooth.

It's frustrating that he still brings the ball down and gets stripped, and he's always had trouble getting called for fouls off the ball on defense.

Overall, he's fine. He started on a final four team last year, and he's better this year.

Gillon's passing makes me sad. :(

TT getting a little chippy with the ref out there.

He deserved the T. Looked like he called the ref a mofo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom