N Florida Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

N Florida Game Thread...

haha UNF is horrible arent they. Just jacks 3s and cant make 3s.
200_s.gif

Every decent team has beat UNF by 30+.

I'm almost dreading Monday.

Coleman carrying us right now. Guards are clueless on defense. Lydon never touches the ball in the post. Long way to go.
Lydon is a mess on O. Only thing he can do is jack 3 s right now.

Worst zone d in forever, not an accident when it happens 3 games in a row

Well, this is getting interesting.

This team from somewhere in Florida is really giving us a game now.

Thank god we are playing north florida, that is all I have to say.

Offense seems to get good looks when we start the set screening for Howard. Otherwise, let's just hope White gets an open three!! :)

Boeheim is in Gillons head. He is completely gunshy to shot.

Agreed. That possession where he passed up the wide open 3 and threw the questionable pass to Coleman was painful to watch.

What dont these refs get that once you start your move up, the defender has to be set. That was the classic slide under that is called a block now

They get that call wrong most of the time.

Been happening for years, unfortunately.

What dont these refs get that once you start your move up, the defender has to be set. That was the classic slide under that is called a block now

Their consistent stupidity on that call just amazes me. It's amazing. God bless America.

They're going to foul Howard every freaking time he touches it here on out....

Frank with a nice bounce back performance in many respects, but he's shooting 50% from the line...

:bang:

Frank with a nice bounce back performance in many respects, but he's shooting 50% from the line...

:bang:

If he blows these free throws then it will negate every single thing he did this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom