N Florida Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

N Florida Game Thread...

I wonder how many rebounds would be taken off of Roberson's career if you took off all of the offensive rebounds that he just tipped up and missed horribly?

I mean, it says he has 3 offensive rebounds but is 0-6 from the field.

We're only up 14? Seemed like more.

Huh. Pretty minor stuff for a T on TT.

It wasn't the first thing he said, it was whatever he said the second time after the ref responded. Regardless, just Shutup. The call wasn't that big of a deal to get that worked up about. Handing them two points and the ball over a questionable call in a game we are in control of is not a good move. Especially for a freshman.

Frank>Gillon. Not sure what the buzz was about with John, he has played poorly. Makes a lot of stupid passes for a 5th year senior.

I can't believe I'm actually starting to worry about our chances against that turrible Yukon team on Monday.

Huh. Pretty minor stuff for a T on TT.

It wasn't the first thing he said, it was whatever he said the second time after the ref responded. Regardless, just Shutup. The call wasn't that big of a deal to get that worked up about. Handing them two points and the ball over a questionable call in a game we are in control of is not a good move. Especially for a freshman.

We're currently -6 on the boards. That makes me even sadder. We were dominating the cupcakes on the boards before SC and Wisc.

I can't believe I'm actually starting to worry about our chances against that turrible Yukon team on Monday.

We stink right now. White has been our only good player to this point. Luckily Battle finally looks good today, we know that Lydon and Roberson are much better than they've played, and Howard has looked good at times. I think guys will start playing better as the team gels and guys get more comfortable with each other and with their roles.

We're currently -6 on the boards. That makes me even sadder. We were dominating the cupcakes on the boards before SC and Wisc.

I was worried about rebounding against wisc, not n florida.

We stink right now. White has been our only good player to this point. Luckily Battle finally looks good today, we know that Lydon and Roberson are much better than they've played, and Howard has looked good at times. I think guys will start playing better as the team gels and guys get more comfortable with each other and with their roles.

There were some positive developments today. But until our lineup meshes and we do a better job in our half court sets, this team is going to struggle.

There were some positive developments today. But until our lineup meshes and we do a better job in our half court sets, this team is going to struggle.

I think everything has negated the good. 7 point game with 3 and a half minutes left. Really no excuse for that.

Somebody said this during the Wisconsin game--no respect to DC, but when he's our best player, that generally isn't a good thing.

Three minutes. About time for the walkons... Oh, wait...

Coleman carrying us right now. Guards are clueless on defense. Lydon never touches the ball in the post. Long way to go.

What do you do if you're a graduate student player and your team is struggling with its confidence? You carry their a$$. Go get it, DaJuan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom