Naes Howard | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Naes Howard

Whitey23 said:
Address correction that makes more sense. 721750800595337217

I feel better now about the other 2 now. And of course you post that right after my post.

VirginiaOrange said:
Now on the front page of the NY Post web site - that will help downplaying the story.
This makes front page in NY Post? Because, you know, nothing like this ever happens 20 times a day in NYC.

If that's where they were, thought has to be given to getting rid of the other two also. There's no good reason to be in that area unless they were looking for Naes for something he'd already done to them. Only very bad people hang in that area.
That seems pretty harsh. Lots of very good people live over there too. I get you are trying to say it's not a great part of town, wording could be switched.

City of Cuse said:
That seems pretty harsh. Lots of very good people live over there too. I get you are trying to say it's not a great part of town, wording could be switched.

OBE

City of Cuse said:

Agreed. I worked with kids down that way once upon a time.

I think we can all agree being in that area past 9pm is foolhardy

TheCusian said:
Agreed. I worked with kids down that way once upon a time. I think we can all agree being in that area past 9pm is foolhardy

Thankfully it was the wrong address. But if that's where they had been, I don't think they'd be working with kids. They'd be there for bad reasons.

rrlbees said:
Thankfully it was the wrong address. But if that's where they had been, I don't think they'd be working with kids. They'd be there for bad reasons.

In working with kids down there you meet lots of good people. That was more the point I was making.

I wouldn't be down there at night, no matter what.

Just happy its an ex player in the wrong and the 2 kids in our program are hopefully gonna be ok. Kick this kid outta school and get him away from our kids.

Howard was the local kid who stalked Dino in the parking lot asking to come back right? His mom works for the school?

Probably not for much longer ...

Glad to hear Scissum and Winfield will be fine...hopefully they learn from the experience...as for Howard I hate to see any kid in a free fall like he is in...hopefully he also learns something from this experience once things sink in about what he has done and where he is...he is fortunate this situation did not go more sideways then what it could have...

Howard plunged his pocket knife into one victim’s chest multiple times, and stabbed the other in the upper body and shoulder area, Syracuse public information officer Sgt. Richard Helterline told the Daily News.

Hate to be crass but this is not going to help recruiting.

Glad to hear Scissum and Winfield will be fine...hopefully they learn from the experience...as for Howard I hate to see any kid in a free fall like he is in...hopefully he also learns something from this experience once things sink in about what he has done and where he is...he is fortunate this situation did not go more sideways then what it could have...

I'm wondering how they learn from the experience of getting stabbed in what sounds like an on campus incident by someone who was a teammate.

I'm wondering how they learn from the experience of getting stabbed in what sounds like an on campus incident by someone who was a teammate.
Seriously...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom