Naesean Howard Commits | Syracusefan.com

Naesean Howard Commits

great get here...some him play a few times.

think jerome smith with real speed.

Used to refer to one of the recruiting sites, now use it to refer to two other sites. Can't type their name on this forum.

Awesome. He always seemed like the most likely candidate to pull the trigger early (well, he and Jalen Williams). I bet he took a visit, wandered into the Dome and HCSS locked him in until he promised to commit.

I think I heard something about him playing DB or Corner?

good first commit. I also like Quadree Ollison of Canisus in Buffalo. With his 6'1 210 pound frame, he can be a OLB prospect as well. Not sure if SU contacted him or not.

Oh man I completely forgot until I saw this post but last weekend when I was in town my niece who is buddies with him at genny told me he was going to commit to cuse. I was going to drop the word and forgot. She told me he had a handful of offers.

Oh man I completely forgot until I saw this post but last weekend when I was in town my niece who is buddies with him at genny told me he was going to commit to cuse. I was going to drop the word and forgot. She told me he had a handful of offers.
The database here says he's got offers from BC, Nebraska, and Utah.

good first commit. I also like Quadree Ollison of Canisus in Buffalo. With his 6'1 210 pound frame, he can be a OLB prospect as well. Not sure if SU contacted him or not.

I agree. I think Ollison's a huge sleeper. Reminds me in physical attributes and early under-the-radarness (I might have just bastardized the English language) of Devan Carter.

Probably better you didn't drop the word since some idiot would have questioned you, your source, and then when Howard didn't commit during the week you really would have been in trouble.

According to TOS. First commit for 2014.

Great news. I've got a feeling that this staff is going to do a better job locally than Marrone and company did. There's no "in-group" mentality upstate like there is downstate. That kind of thinking not only infects downstate HS coaches and recruits but also characterized the NY recruiters on the previous staff. They saw their fortunes tied more to the downstate kids. It would be nice to figure out the right balance one of these days to get everyone in NYS on board. Hopefully these guys will do it.

Probably better you didn't drop the word since some idiot would have questioned you, your source, and then when Howard didn't commit during the week you really would have been in trouble.
Nah. The board loves real inside information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom