National Title Game - UNC vs Gonzaga | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

National Title Game - UNC vs Gonzaga

Gonzaga goes for the 2 and 1. Nice to see.

All these offensive boards... I wish the Cuse could learn from watching that.

Meeks is working Sasquatch.

Don't see it.

Meeks was forcing a lot of bad looks. Karnowski was able to get good looks just can't hit.

Jackson looked like he was trying to foul. LOL

Don't see it/

Meeks was forcing a lot of bad looks. Karnowski was able to get good looks just can't hit.

I still think Meeks' presence is alterring shots, whether it's easy to see or not.

Really surprising UNC only down 1. 31% from the field, 2/12 from 3 (5/9 for Gonzaga) and they are being outrebounded

I can't root for Few. He attacked the big east and Jimmy B years ago. I know they are friends now, but I just can't do it.

Go Heels!

Karnowski has had great looks just aren't falling. It happens. Not like he's getting swatted.

Karnowski has had great looks just aren't falling. It happens. Not like he's getting swatted.

I still say Meeks is alterring the shot, whether folks refuse to believe it or not. Maybe it will change in the 2nd half, but the results speak for themself. It's not like Karnowski suddenly forgot how to shoot...

Meeks has done a good enough job bodying him to throw him off his rhythm a little. He was better on the boards during the stretch where UNC closed the gap a bit. Got Kratos in foul trouble with 2 and 3 turnovers.

UNC will shoot - and rebound - better in the second half.

Raftery should just bust out light blue pompoms.

I yearn for TBS to have the title game so we can get the team streams.

I can't root for Few. He attacked the big east and Jimmy B years ago. I know they are friends now, but I just can't do it.

Go Heels!

Heels attacked JB on the court and continually embarass him... as if I actually needed that reason to dislike them, kil go zags!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom