National Title Game - UNC vs Gonzaga | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

National Title Game - UNC vs Gonzaga

You need the chemistry to be right. I listen to the Mets radio broadcasters and their banter is amazing. Not jokes per se but they just are like brothers who are smart, funny and like each other. Therefore they know exactly what the other is going to say about EVERYTHING.

Mets TV guys are good too but you don't get Keith and Ron in the booth together on the road anymore. Howie Rose and Josh Lewin are together most games once hockey season is over.

Baseball broadcasts allow for that as the game moves slowly. Not the same with hoops.

Raftery knows the game but he is always trying to make his partner(s) laugh and give the audience inside baseball comments.
I am glad he has gotten a chance as the number one broadcaster but I wouldn't mind somebody like Steve Lavin and Chris webber being the new #1 team.

Your first sentence seems like the most obvious thing in the world to me.

Why do the threads have start with odd number posts? Is the board broken?

Whether PK is a stiff or not, the big difference in this game is that he is not being respected like he was in other games. He is a very good passer against the double, but UNC has taken that away from him by not doubling him. And he has not punished them. Give a checkmark to Roy on that one.

Man if UNC wins this I really hate college basketball smh.
Some salty tears on this message board lately. I'd like to see our conference capture the title in both football and basketball.

Pages, I meant, not threads. Cant edit(just saying, not complaining). ...3!!!

Stephens is smart.

Blow a couple quick whistles on the Heels so you can get Collins 4th to get him the out of the game without it being quite as painfully obvious that you're pro-UNC!

He may be awful, but he's not dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom